Mayweather bags a thottie at Costco

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This nikka Floyd Mayweather is so simple minded.

I hope this fool realizes how much money he is burning with these displays of show.

A shopping trip go Costco looks like a 100 racks a trip
It was not a shopping trip, Mayweather owns a Whisky Brand and it's being sold at Costco and he made an appearance, E-40 did the samething with his tequila:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It is when they parading these women around, having lil Biracial kids... Got these young boys thinking that's what they supposed to do too, not getting with somebody who looks like them and likes them for them, but Instagram models who are clearly looking for status and a come up...

Setting a Bad example for the young dudes
Man that man can date whomever he wants. You have no right yo try to dictate and police who he spends HIS time with. You can try to come up with all the reasons you want but what that man does with his own time and money is none of your business. You sound crazy.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
I'll never understand why these rich people buy these mega expensive cars then sit in the passenger seat the whole time :heh: At that point just buy a run of the mill car and folks won't even notice you and bother you at red lights :manny:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
She just got in and pressed the button lol