Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I need to get on this show. I already fukk with tulsa king (also by taylor sheridan), so I assume this will be good as well.

we await you breh :shaq:

Mayor-of-Kingstown-Womens-Prison.jpg

op3cDcp.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Forgot we was byke already

Gotta cut up E1 for da new season

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Because he's Mike's only real friend.
Love how all the cops/detectives are always like "wtf are you so nice to this breh?" and mike just waves it off. No one way for him to just say he lonely as fukky and bunny the person he wants to have a beer with

:mjlol: :mjcry:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Hugh Dillion, Co star and Co showrunner, gives thoughts on Mayor of Kingstown's planned seven seasons.

Well, Taylor's my mentor, he has been. He's coached me, this was the first thing he ever wrote, and he was my acting coach. He coached me on 100 episodes of TV, and we would talk about this all the time. And when we first mapped it out, he's the king at knowing where it ends. I like intros, and I like explosive intros. [Chuckles] And he has an ending for it in season 7 . Whether it goes that far or that's where we get [who knows], but he has an ending and everyone knows about it, the broad strokes. And when you talk to him, he will tell you in detail. So, our goal is to get to that season 7 , because that's as far as we can get, because that's where he's always had it. 15 years ago, he had it. 15 years ago, "So, here's how it's starting, Mitch is going to get killed off in the first 10 pages, and season 7, episode 10, this is where Mike's going to be." I'm like, "Holy f--k, I'm in. Okay."
That dude thinks big picture, he always has. Even before he became the mogul in the Taylorverse, he always did. And that's why he was my mentor, he was my coach. And that's why when we started Mayor, Mayor was my first thing, I was like, "Dude, this is the town I'm from." He looked it up and went, "Holy f--k, there are nine penitentiaries," and we would just exchange stories between where I'm from and his upbringing in Texas.
I had seen him be able to articulate characters and worlds and what was good and bad in a script, and all of these things. And I'd been a songwriter my whole life, I wrote songs and I'd take stabs at writing plays, but this guy could unravel it. And I've played with great musicians who just understand all of it. I can play chords on a guitar, but there are musicians who can assemble and put it together, and put it back or take it apart, and put it back together and play every single note and understand every single note, and where it comes from, and the history of that note, and Taylor's one of those guys.

daemonova

Daps
Kingston, Ontario
Population: 132,485
Facilities(2,500 employed):
  • Collins Bay Institution

• Frontenac Institution (situated behind Collins Bay Institution, in Kingston, combined 700 capacity)

• Joyceville Institution, in Kingston (capacity 752)

• Pittsburgh Institution, in Kingston (capacity 252)

• Kingston Penitentiary (closed 2013

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps

Bunny refused to get his feet washed by a dime piece, whose salon he bought, she can't give you none might as well get ya feet washed