Mayor Eric Adams: King of NY Official Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Don't know, don't care...

NYC residents beef isn't with southern state governors, its with NYC politicians, the clowns they elected...

We wouldn't be having this conversation if NYC politicians STFU and let border patrol enforce US border law...
Nah that’s victim blaming. The beef is with the south for sending people up to NY while their bum asses still get federal aid for immigrants.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Don't know, don't care...

NYC residents beef isn't with southern state governors, its with NYC politicians, the clowns they elected...

We wouldn't be having this conversation if NYC politicians STFU and let border patrol enforce US border law...

border patrol is a joke when they can claim they can search you within 100 miles of the U.S border which consists of more than half the U.S population. what has border patrol done as state governors are openly transporting undocumented individuals across state lines to other regions of the country?

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Nah that’s victim blaming. The beef is with the south for sending people up to NY while their bum asses still get federal aid for immigrants.
NYC politicians virtue signaling thousands of miles away from the Mexican border blocking border patrol from enforcing US border laws are victims?:what:

The only victims here are NYC residents and the perpetrators are the politicians THEY elected...Border states don't want federal aid to house illegals bruh, they don't want to bus them to NYC, they want to enforce US border law and deport them back to Mexico where they came from...

This shyt isn't complicated, the country has laws, there is a process for asylum seekers and its not illegally hop the border...Let US border patrol enforces US border laws and the busses stop coming to NYC...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
NYC politicians virtue signaling thousands of miles away from the Mexican border blocking border patrol from enforcing US border laws are victims?:what:

The only victims here are NYC residents and the perpetrators are the politicians THEY elected...Border states don't want federal aid to house illegals bruh, they don't want to bus them to NYC, they want to enforce US border law and deport them back to Mexico where they came from...

This shyt isn't complicated, the country has laws, there is a process for asylum seekers and its not illegally hop the border...Let US border patrol enforces US border laws and the busses stop coming to NYC...
Border states need to stop sending immigrants to NYC before I’ll believe for a second they are a victim. Don’t send your issues here and then ultimatum it with “let us border patrol enforce US border laws”. Wtf are you even talking about?

What does a Mayor in NYC have to do with the enforcement of those laws. Adams is a goof but how is he the cause of a Governor in Texas sending people to NYC in a greyhound bus? It’s aiding illegal immigration. Is this the response when you can’t lock a whole family up, separate parents from kids, and charge the government for that?

Don’t even respond with more bullshyt because it’s clear you got a fukking agenda.

:hhh:
Eventually one of these places are going to wise up and sue people and I can’t wait. What is the statute of limitations for human trafficking? I hope they go from top to bottom with lawsuits and court cases.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

charliemurphy-wrong.gif

anyone on U.S soil can apply for asylum.

same policy we've had for over 100 years.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Border states need to stop sending immigrants to NYC before I’ll believe for a second they are a victim. Don’t send your issues here and then ultimatum it with “let us border patrol enforce US border laws”. Wtf are you even talking about?

What does a Mayor in NYC have to do with the enforcement of those laws. Adams is a goof but how is he the cause of a Governor in Texas sending people to NYC in a greyhound bus? It’s aiding illegal immigration. Is this the response when you can’t lock a whole family up, separate parents from kids, and charge the government for that?

Don’t even respond with more bullshyt because it’s clear you got a fukking agenda.

:hhh:
Eventually one of these places are going to wise up and sue people and I can’t wait. What is the statute of limitations for human trafficking? I hope they go from top to bottom with lawsuits and court cases.
WTF are you even talking about bruh?

I never blamed Adams for this, I was quite clear he's suffering from the dumb shyt his predecessor and his allies said and did...

For whatever reason your brain also can't seem to comprehend these busses are a REACTION to INACTION from NYC virtue signaling representatives...

You keep juelzing around that thinking you have a point...Like the type of fool to associate with a bytchass nikka that fukks another dudes girl and brags about it on IG, you both get your asses beat by that dude and you blame him instead of the bytchass nikka you foolishly associate with... :heh:

Believe what you want though and continue suffering from self inflicted stupidity...I don't even live in that shythole city anymore so I can careless...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
charliemurphy-wrong.gif

anyone on U.S soil can apply for asylum.

same policy we've had for over 100 years.
Where did I say otherwise?

Show me the part of the policy where it says you have LEGAL status to do as you please with entitlements to housing on the US tax payer by filing for asylum on US soil...Show me where it says you cannot be detained for ILLEGALLY entering the country...

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Where did I say otherwise?

Show me the part of the policy where it says you have LEGAL status to do as you please with entitlements to housing on the US tax payer by filing for asylum on US soil...

you said hop the border illegally when international law permits such action when pursuing asylum.

no one argued they are entitled to housing but sensible people realize no housing leads to even more problems in the long run and problems that are costlier to deal with.

do you have any data that can refute their policy methods or justifications?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
you specifically mentioned the process for asylum which I corrected you on. a person can be detained after losing their case or appeal.
You didn't correct me on anything bruh, you literally pulled some random point out of your ass... :heh:

Nowhere did I say or even remotely imply "you cannot file for asylum on US soil"...

All I sad was there is a process for asylum seekers and its not ILLEGALLY hop the border

That does not mean or even remotely imply those who enter the country can't file for asylum on US soil...The policy does not give you the right to ILLEGALLY cross the countries border...Neither US or International policy protects ILLEGAL entry into the country from detainment and deportation...

Stop Juelzing...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You didn't correct me on anything bruh, you literally pulled some random point out of your ass... :heh:

Nowhere did I say or even remotely imply "you cannot file for asylum on US soil"...

All I sad was there is a process for asylum seekers and its not ILLEGALLY hop the border

That does not mean or even remotely imply those who enter the country can't file for asylum on US soil...The policy does not give you the right to ILLEGALLY cross the countries border...Neither US or International policy protects ILLEGAL entry into the country from detainment and deportation...

Stop Juelzing...

you have to be on U.S soil to apply for asylum whether it's at a border checkpoint or not.

Illegal Entry Is Not a Ground of Inadmissibility for Asylum Applicants​

Unlike many other categories of applicants for immigration benefits, people seeking asylum in the U.S. are not barred by having made an illegal entry; for example, by having snuck across the U.S. border. Huge numbers of past asylum applicants found that entering the U.S. without permission was their only or best way to get to safety and flee the persecution they faced at home.

The language of the Immigration and Nationality Act says "any alien" can apply for asylum if "physically present in the United States . . . irrespective of such alien's status." (See I.N.A. Section 208(a).)

Before you have a chance to submit your asylum application, however, you are at risk of being placed into removal proceedings and ultimately being deported.

if someone can be stopped from stepping foot onto U.S soil at the border, how do you expect people to be able to apply for asylum?