Mayor Eric Adams: King of NY Official Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lmao

quality of life is in what feels like a free fall because the mayor is inept and city agencies barely function and he wants to talk about kids doing drugs

:laff:
Bro he can’t even go to hard on this topic because it would mean he was attacking Hochul and he isn’t trying to do that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She has her voice and fingers and she isn't using either. AOC is a girl boss, is a progressive voice of reason, has a national presence, and is very popular in NY.
You are chatting absolute Shyte in order to score some weird anti-Ocasio Cortez points. Hit up your NY State Senator and Assembly member to discuss the NY State budget. That’s who impact that.

The real estate crowd love "affordable housing" but you wouldn't know that.
which is why they lobby against it with dark money groups across the country.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You are chatting absolute Shyte in order to score some weird anti-Ocasio Cortez points. Hit up your NY State Senator and Assembly member to discuss the NY State budget. That’s who impact that.

which is why they lobby against it with dark money groups across the country.

I'm really not. They're rolling back bail reform and increasing charter schools and a bunch of other terrible crap that progressives are supposed to be against and she's totally mum. That's f'ng bullshyt.

She's the one with the progressive bullhorn whether I like it or not

I know how state government works

:mjlol:

They're not very nice people and are opposed to the budget for other reasons. They also don't have the platform or connections she has.

it's not that straightforwards but you think you know everything so I'll save myself some keystrokes

Did the price of eggs come down yet?

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm really not. They're rolling back bail reform and increasing charter schools and a bunch of other terrible crap that progressives are supposed to be against and she's totally mum. That's f'ng bullshyt.

They're not very nice people and are opposed to budget for other reasons. They also don't have the platform or connections she has.

it's not that straightforwards but you think you know of everything so I'll save myself some keystrokes

Is NY getting federal money like it is supposed too?

Also, she did call the machine boss out for all those loss congressional seats and they told her to stfu and go back to Washington. NY politics is full of trash people who are better to avoid whenever possible.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

They're not very nice people and are opposed to the budget for other reasons. They also don't have the platform or connections she has.

it's not that straightforwards but you think you know everything so I'll save myself some keystrokes

Hit up your NY State Senator and Assembly member to discuss the NY State budget. That’s who impact that.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
This is heavily global warming. I actually worry we’re going to have to have a disaster like that condo in Miami before people take it seriously and the city funds an agency to keep checks on all these buildings and multi unit apartments.
Global warming but dob needs to be more vigilant a lot of buildings are in their end life or need upkeep

Concrete only lasts so long