Reppin
The Deep State

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If Republicans were smart, it might be worth the gamble to run a good candidate against Adams. This guy was pretty much disliked by everyone even before these draconian budget cuts. But Republican aren't smart and they don't have any good candidates. But if they had someone, it would probably be their best chance to get a Republican elected as mayor for the foreseeable future
Is santos available??

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The N.Y.P.D. Is Upgrading Its Radios. The Public Won’t Be Able to Tune In.
The New York Police Department is spending $500 million on a new radio system it calls more reliable and secure. But the public will no longer be able to monitor what officers are doing minute to minut

outrageous
This is bullshyt, the city is broke but they got money to hide the fukking radio waves?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think Adam’s is done. You listen to news radio all they are talking about is he is corrupt. Today is thanksgiving so everyone is meeting with their families and talking so if people weren’t paying attention they are going to learn about the FBI and the sexual assault case from family over dinner.

The narrative has been set.

Plus like I said before it’s not like he has any group that fukks with him and will support him no matter what.

With that said…. I don’t know if the story is true and I am going to assume it’s not. You define a man by their vices and virtues and him taking bribes is one thing because it’s pretty clear he is down with that, but I don’t think women is one of his vices. He’s been pretty discrete his whole career with who he is fukking and It’s crazy to think it’s been 30 years and one accuser if he was a skeeze like that. Idk

I say that to say this, I don’t think the majority of people are going to give him the benefit of the doubt because he’s been fukking up. You do dirt enough and you become defined by it and then no one can ever really trust you.

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

:mjlol:

Gee maybe

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She’s seeking $5m :wow:

Y’all Read this? The court summons is only 3 pages and gives no details as to what happened… This might be a strong cap… both worked for NYC back in 1993… if she never reported this to the city then this is might get tossed..

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Allegations about Greco emerged in mid-November when THE CITY reported the account of a 33-year-old volunteer for Adams’ 2021 mayoral campaign who said Greco asked him to work unpaid for two months on renovations to her Bronx home as a prerequisite to securing him a job in the mayor’s administration.

Even after the former tech worker was hired last July as a program coordinator in the Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs, Greco continued to ask him to perform home renovation work, including during work hours, and repeatedly sought his help translating and responding to her work emails, he alleged.

Their relationship soured after he began refusing those requests, he told THE CITY, and he was terminated from his government job in June 2023.

dude just surrounds himself with corrupt people because he's corrupt himself.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Mayor Adams seeks last-minute changes as congestion pricing faces MTA vote​

By
Stephen Nessen
Published Dec 5, 2023

Mayor Eric Adams holds a microphone.

Benny Polatseck, Mayoral Photography Office

We rely on your support to make local news available to all

Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today

Gothamist is funded by sponsors and member donations

The MTA board is set to vote on the toll structure for congestion pricing on Wednesday – and now Mayor Eric Adams is ready to pump the brakes.

Last week, an MTA advisory panel recommended a $15 base fare for the landmark plan to toll drivers entering Manhattan south of 60th Street. Adams responded by calling the proposal “the beginning of the conversation.”

“Now is time to hear from community, to deliberate and to make the determination of who is going to be exempted, who's not going to be exempted,” Adams said.

His remark came four-and-a-half years after congestion pricing was signed into law, and four months after the first in a series of marathon public hearings on the program that featured remarks from Adams’ own Department of Transportation. A key subject of the hearings was who should be exempt from the tolls.

Adams said he supports congestion pricing, but argued that full exemptions should be granted to taxi drivers, people traveling to medical appointments and school buses.

Political observers said Adams was attempting to distance himself from the inevitable backlash over the cost. Rachael Fauss, a senior research analyst with the good government group Reinvent Albany, noted that the city’s transportation department plays a role in the installation of toll gantries on Manhattan streets and provided data used in the MTA’s analyses of traffic patterns.

“I think it's trying to have it both ways,” said Fauss. “His administration is helping to implement the program as we speak. But once a toll number comes up and you start talking about real dollars that people will be charged, it's certainly more convenient, politically, to start questioning it, even while his own administration is doing good work to move the program forward.”

John Samuelsen, the international president of the Transport Workers Union and Adams’ appointee to the six-member MTA advisory panel known as the Traffic Mobility Review Board, has also questioned the structure of congestion pricing tolls.

Samuelsen resigned in protest hours before the final recommendations were issued.

“My resignation was not done in conjunction with the mayor. I didn't ask for anybody's permission,” Samuelsen said.

Samuelsen said he wants different exemptions from the mayor. He argued that drivers who already pay tolls on the Verrazzano and Marine Parkway bridges should get a discount after entering the Manhattan tolling zone. And he said the MTA should provide improved service once congestion pricing goes into effect.

“It doesn't necessarily mean that the mayor condones the positions that I've taken, but if he was smart, he would pay serious attention to the positions that I've taken,” Samuelsen said.

Adams also has a vacant seat on the MTA board set to vote on the advisory panel's recommendations. Adams’ appointee, Sherif Soliman, quietly resigned in September, Streetsblog reported. The mayor nominates four members of the board.

Nicole Gelinas, a senior fellow at the conservative Manhattan Institute, said the congestion pricing debates have reached the end of the road.

“On paper, is it the end of the conversation? Yes. Unless you are in the political world,” Gelinas said.

By law, the MTA must hold a round of public hearings, similar to when it has a fare and toll increase, and then the board will hold one more final vote.

If there are additional exemptions, the $15 base toll rate for vehicles could increase.