Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
neither but if you must make tuna and dont want to use mustard as a binder

just use a lil lemon juice, dab of salt, olive oil (another great binder) and egg yolk.

all mayo is is basically egg yolk, olive oil, vinegar....

btw if you mix tuna with off the shelf bbq sauce like sweet baby rays, shyt tastes exactly like bbq shredded beef or pulled pork
mixing tuna with bbq sauce?:scust::gag:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Miracle Whip is fukking disgusting.

went to a chicks house once and she made me a sandwich, I bite into that shyt thinking that bytch was trying to poison me.

:scust:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mixing tuna with bbq sauce?:scust::gag:
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif
That's what I said. Try it and agree, or try it then tell me im lying :yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ripe avocadoes is a much better idea. It's all natural and softens with pressure :obama:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
My grandma never believed mayonnaise could spoil.:francis: I remember growing up and seeing the same bottle of Mayo in the fridge for like 4 years straight:scust:One nigght I caught her making sandwiches in the kitchen and spreading the Mayo all over them
full
I ended up having to eat them too ....... It was that or nothing :mjcry:

I'm glad I ate them tho :ld:That Mayo tasted brand new :eat:I would recommend all of you try it :ehh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
My grandma never believed mayonnaise could spoil.:francis: I remember growing up and seeing the same bottle of Mayo in the fridge for like 4 years straight:scust:One nigght I caught her making sandwiches in the kitchen and spreading the Mayo all over them
full
I ended up having to eat them too ....... It was that or nothing :mjcry:

I'm glad I ate them tho :ld:That Mayo tasted brand new :eat:I would recommend all of you try it :ehh:

Sh*t is rough in Jamaica eh bredrin?
full

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
Sh*t is rough in Jamaica eh bredrin?
full
It wasn't like we didn't have anything else to eat. Jamaican parents just have this belief that you either eat whats made for dinner, or you dont eat at all. Dont go adding pots to the sink. :francis: And the person taking care of me at the time just happened to be the only person in the world that didnt believe Mayo could spoil :mjcry:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
neither but if you must make tuna and dont want to use mustard as a binder

just use a lil lemon juice, dab of salt, olive oil (another great binder) and egg yolk.

all mayo is is basically egg yolk, olive oil, vinegar....

btw if you mix tuna with off the shelf bbq sauce like sweet baby rays, shyt tastes exactly like bbq shredded beef or pulled pork
are you the tuna whisperer? :mjlol: