Mayne Terrance Howard in this interview looking like more of a pimp than when he actually played a pimp

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
mNtHRT7.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
c00ns be so quick to pull the race card when it's convenient
So if he didn't know how much the Big Bang theory cast was getting paid,this wouldn't have been an issue?
You kept agreeing to the same pay season after season and signing the contracts but.now you have a problem?
I don't get your point at all. He was an Oscar nominated/award winning actor, and he didn't know that some no-name white kids who were new on the scene were getting astronomically higher pay for a show that was marginally less successful than the one he was one. That's pay inequity. You damn right he should sue. Something is really fishy here, and sending him a check for $666 is really shady. I'm glad he's not backing down.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I don't get your point at all. He was an Oscar nominated/award winning actor, and he didn't know that some no-name white kids who were new on the scene were getting astronomically higher pay for a show that was marginally less successful than the one he was one. That's pay inequity. You damn right he should sue. Something is really fishy here, and sending him a check for $666 is really shady. I'm glad he's not backing down.
TH is a Hebrew Israelite on the low.

They know he is protected and anointed so they sent that Satanic message in hopes of deceiving him out of his greatness regarding this suit.

BSsNYVDCAAAskqy

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You honestly believe he didn't know?for 6 fukking seasons?
And marginally less successful show?you can't be talking about The Big Bang theory
:gucci:

The Big Bang theory was already at its peak when Empire first aired
They were already making a million an episode
And it took them a bunch of seasons to get to that number
They didn't get a million an episode from the jump
Empire had a spark when it started and yes it was killing every other show with viewership
But your boy had already negotiated his pay for the first season (the only successful season as far as viewership)
It went downhill from there...why the fukk would they pay him more?
It was never more successful than the Big Bang theory in its run...not even close

fukk him I hope he loses
Running out money to trick on white bytches