Mayne Terrance Howard in this interview looking like more of a pimp than when he actually played a pimp

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
c00ns be so quick to pull the race card when it's convenient
So if he didn't know how much the Big Bang theory cast was getting paid,this wouldn't have been an issue?
You kept agreeing to the same pay season after season and signing the contracts but.now you have a problem?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
c00ns be so quick to pull the race card when it's convenient
So if he didn't know how much the Big Bang theory cast was getting paid,this wouldn't have been an issue?
You kept agreeing to the same pay season after season and signing the contracts but.now you have a problem?

If you thought you were getting paid fair wages at the time, then no, you not gonna something. But if you find out you got robbed, you gonna get your money. That's it,

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If you thought you were getting paid fair wages at the time, then no, you not gonna something. But if you find out you got robbed, you gonna get your money. That's it,
I get that but his whole.thing is "I have an Academy award and they're nobodies who just happen to be white"
That's cap

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That's a damn wig. Clown look like somebody mama in the 70s. Dude always been a weirdo.

Edit: this fool wearing a Kitty wig weirdo ass Muhfukka SMH

MV5BMTY3NjQ1MjU0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTkxNTU2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
TH said a mouthful at the end. He tired of working.

The man wanted to retire off of Empire so he could work on his math equations full time.

He threw out that 120 million number just to haggle downward.

I bet if he got 5 million from this suit, he'd feel like he got a W.