May our jaws rest in peace. @Originalgangsta317 knocks the whole coli out

Daps
For a guy that went to prison and did a stint for few years

He is pretty smart and goon at the same time

@Originalgangsta317 will knock your ass out after @track 1 drives you to a movie and walks out on you.

Coli Berettas sleeping on him

@Originalgangsta317 in a business suit

Unlike @Ronnie Lott who just takes steroids ...u can tell @Originalgangsta317 put in those real heavy workouts at the prison gyms

Salute to my guy though ..

Fred.

I only have this problem wit trolls,man majority of the real dudes on here I fukk wit. And we can agree to disagree with RESPECT.

It's always one of these bytch boys that can't handle the truth then say something left and I check em on it that's what the problem is man.

I may be childish but fukk it I let's nothing slide that's just me

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I only have this problem wit trolls,man majority of the real dudes on here I fukk wit. And we can agree to disagree with RESPECT.

It's always one of these bytch boys that can't handle the truth then say something left and I check em on it that's what the problem is man.

Yeah breh I understand. It's just when you read the posts out loud and all at once it's funny as fukk. :russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Truly I fukk with you heavy

I don't have beef with anyone even the dude that smashed bmorgorilla ex

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
200.gif
:laff:

He cool people though.

deebo-o.gif

:mjpls: