May our jaws rest in peace. @Originalgangsta317 knocks the whole coli out

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to go back and forth tho man up and beat my ass :what:

nikkas in here think I'm bluffing,I already provided videos so you nikkas understand what y'all getting y'all selves into. Now when I right hook you and power bomb yo bytch ass don't say shyt

i already told you i don't fight i shoot nikkas like you :yeshrug:
and breh its cool you're safe they can't rape you no more outside of the prison walls let all that trauma go no need to be an e-gangster :skip:

Daps
i already told you i don't fight i shoot nikkas like you :yeshrug:
and breh its cool you're safe they can't rape you no more outside of the prison walls let all that trauma go no need to be an e-gangster :skip:

:dead: These nikkas expose themselves

p*ssy boy scared to fight :heh:

Run his mouth but scared to fight because he know he'd get his ass whooped :heh:

Ol Meek Mill I'm only 170 so I ain't fighting you big nikkas ass nikka :heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dead: These nikkas expose themselves

p*ssy boy scared to fight :heh:

Run his mouth but scared to fight because he know he'd get his ass whooped :heh:

Ol Meek Mill I'm only 170 so I ain't fighting you big nikkas ass nikka :heh:

i'm grown i don't do the back n forth either draw down and take that dirt nap or keep it moving

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
bytch you argue wit everybody on here that's yo style p*ssy cut it out

look my last time saying this lil nikka, you can catch a slug when you in my city. Pipe down on the rest of that noise and stop cappin on a forum like you get points for that :russ:

Daps
look my last time saying this lil nikka, you can catch a slug when you in my city. Pipe down on the rest of that noise and stop cappin on a forum like you get points for that :russ:

I'll show you who the lil nikka if you man up and get busy wit me. You know the outcome tho:russ: