[May 6th] Bad Bunny to Host Backlash, Live from San Juan, Puerto Rico (Official PLE Thread)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Making live threads by posters we like (on a anonymous message board) weeks in advance>>>>>>>>>>when I do it

No disrespect Op

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I ain't really been watching since Mania- they really gonna have Zelina's tiny ass go against Rhea Ripley :dahell:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't know this card reeks of a 3hr raw ep.
It reminds me of WWF Breakdown (1998) where the PPV had three whole matches announced up until showtime* where a bunch of random matches were then added on like Vince threw darts on a dart board.
  1. DARK MATCH: Golga (John Tenta) defeated Headbanger Mosh..

2. TAG MATCH: Matt & Jeff Hardy defeated Mens Teioh & Sho Funaki..

3. 8Ball & Skull defeated Billy Gunn

4. MATCH: Owen Hart defeated Edge..

5. TAG MATCH: Al Snow & Too Cold Scorpio defeated Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor..

6. MATCH: Marc Mero defeated Droz..

7. FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH: Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw defeated Vader..

8. MATCH: D-Lo Brown defeated Gangrel..

9. TRIPLE THREAT CAGE MATCH: The Rock defeated Ken Shamrock and Mankind..

10. MATCH: Val Venis defeated Dustin Runnels..

11. 6-MAN TAG: Billy Gunn & Jesse James & X-Pac defeated Jeff Jarrett & Southern Justice..

12. TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: The Undertaker and Kane defeated Steve Austin..
    • This was a 3-WAY for the WWF championship which saw Kane & Taker both pin Stone Cold in the end..
    • Vince McMahon came down and confiscated the WWF championship belt and declared the title vacant!
    • Steve Austin chased Vince out to the parking lot where Vince gave Austin the finger and left in his limo!

* The matches advertised were: The Triple Threat match between Stone Cold/Taker/Kane, the #1 contender cage match, and the six man tag match between DX and Southern Justice.
** Triple H was supposed to defend the IC title against Mark Henry in another random put together match, but the match was pulled at the last minute due to Hunter's knee injury.