Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I mean i dont want to sound like a double downer. I think this should be the offseason to blow it up completely. I do think coaching could help other players but our guy Embiid just doesnt cut it. We gave this man years to show growth in the playoffs. He has too many issues, injuries/anti-social to teammates/never in shape/points the finger.

Get some pieces and start the build now

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling you, if you just make Harden the first option he can still be Houston Harden. Tell Embiid to swallow his pride and just lock down the paint, set screens and go to the basket on broken possessions.

Championship guaranteed.

We tried Joel's way, it didn't work.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'm telling you, if you just make Harden the first option he can still be Houston Harden. Tell Embiid to swallow his pride and just lock down the paint, set screens and go to the basket on broken possessions.

Championship guaranteed.

We tried Joel's way, it didn't work.
No he can’t..he doesn’t have that level of athleticism in regards to his first step and burst nh anymore. He looks like he’s moving in cement when he doesn’t have more than two days of rest.

Joel’s role does need to change to being more focused on defense but defaulting to Harden isn’t the answer. It’s probably empowering Rese more

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he can’t..he doesn’t have that level of athleticism in regards to his first step and burst nh anymore. He looks like he’s moving in cement when he doesn’t have more than two days of rest.

Harden isn’t the answer.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We running it back
:unimpressed:

I was about to post that. It does look we running the gang back...oh well. If this ensures we keep Maxey then :manny:

sidenote Tobias girl is :wow: Breh gets to be overpaid in the nba, invest in delicious cookies and cuff a bad one. Breh won at life, I wanna hate and salute him at the same time