MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Ironically I’m so busy during the week that i get a lot of breaking news first from Stinks. Maxs hatred to AEW fans made him a great news source :dead:

Once dude stopped putting full on spoilers in the titles , we never personally had beef.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How is max banned permanently but napoleon isn't? Not one motherfukker in the entire forum likes napoleon and he changed his name to literal PROPAGANDA.

and nap still ain't permed huh:aicmon:

Kinda confused on the comparison here.

Nap is an annoying c;lown but aside from spam (which hasn't gotten anyone banned since the site opened) he's harmless.

Max posted the social media/full name of a poster on here. People keep saying "oh well, who cares @Cattle Mutilation was a good sport about it"....that's not the point. Let's say 6 months from now he's arguing with someone and they decide to stalk his parents. Or call his job and try to get him fired.

Both of which have happened on here due to similar situations. Which is why there's a zero tolerance policy for it.

Fred.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Nap is an annoying c;lown but aside from spam (which hasn't gotten anyone banned since the site opened) he's harmless.

Max posted the social media/full name of a poster on here. People keep saying "oh well, who cares @Cattle Mutilation was a good sport about it"....that's not the point. Let's say 6 months from now he's arguing with someone and they decide to stalk his parents. Or call his job and try to get him fired.

Both of which have happened on here due to similar situations. Which is why there's a zero tolerance policy for it.

Fred.

That wasn't his real name or social media, Shawn Hunter is/was his screen name (after Boy Meets World) on that other forum, i think he confirmed that

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That wasn't his real name or social media, Shawn Hunter is/was his screen name (after Boy Meets World) on that other forum, i think he confirmed that

That's not what I'm referring to.

Fred.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Fred.
Honestly, y’all need a better policy on who can post here. If someone is banned more than once, labeled a shyt poster, derails threads, and generally gets the :camby: treatment from the board, they should get the permaaxe. If you got roaches in your house you don’t keep them around, right? :camby: