Max Payne 1 and 2 Remake Announced by Remedy & Rockstar

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya I’m all over this…tried playing the original games a few months ago and the graphics were just too bad to ignore…gameplay was a little clunky too…I actually had to return them…MS only let me return the first one tho…apparently I reached my limit for digital returns for a 12 month period

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DOPE

always said the first 2 games made with the graphics (obviously now even better) and the gunplay of 3 would be some goat shyt

I never really played the first 2…tried to and I was ready to dive into the story but I could only make it so far…the shyt was severely outdated…can’t wait for this and KOTOR…I really wished R* had shown some patience and given the GTA trilogy a proper remake…I’m glad remedy is handling this

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never really played the first 2…tried to and I was ready to dive into the story but I could only make it so far…the shyt was severely outdated…can’t wait for this and KOTOR…I really wished R* had shown some patience and given the GTA trilogy a proper remake…I’m glad remedy is handling this
The first 2 were amazing in they’re time, real dark, gritty and moody, the flashbacks of snowy New York in MP3 were some of the best parts, a whole game based around that will be great

that intro and some of his dreams remade in current gen :picard: