Maury to End After 31-Year Run

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Ricki Lake, Jenny Jones, Jerry Springer, Judge Joe Brown, Montel Williams, Oprah, The Real and now Maury !

:mindblown:

It may be truly the end of a era.
:sadbron:

If u stayed home from school, u would watch these shows over a bowl of cereal.
If u was brave, u would watch The Price Is Right or watched the stories with your Grandma until the cartoons came on PBS Kids or Kids WB at 3:00.

If u had WETA Kids, u could watch all the cartoons all day. This was before the internet started taking off.

Dr. Phil and The View may be the last of a dying breed though.
Right now we got Peter Gunz hosting Cheaters

Soulja Boi needs a show

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

He’s from Queer Eye. He’s guest hosted on Maury a few times prior, so I can believe it was a situation where they were grooming him to get his own show and that Maury willingly left on his own. He’ll be 84 next year and they have 30 years worth of content, so it’d make sense that he’d retire as there’s enough episodes in circulation to keep it going.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

:wow: classic

Ricki Lake, Jenny Jones, Jerry Springer, Judge Joe Brown, Montel Williams, Oprah, The Real and now Maury !

:mindblown:

It may be truly the end of a era.
:sadbron:

If u stayed home from school, u would watch these shows over a bowl of cereal.
If u was brave, u would watch The Price Is Right or watched the stories with your Grandma until the cartoons came on PBS Kids or Kids WB at 3:00.

If u had WETA Kids, u could watch all the cartoons all day. This was before the internet started taking off.

Dr. Phil and The View may be the last of a dying breed though.

The no cable starter pack

i used to watch everyday when i had no job :mjcry: im good though as long as theres reruns