Matt Riddle claims he was sexually assaulted and harassed by police at JFK Airport

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
All i'll say is that JFK is probably the worst airport experience anyone can have :hubie:. I've never seen a bigger collection of jackasses than TSA at JFK. The most 'trying-to-start-an-argument', least working, least giving a fukk, lazy face ass people on earth. Their lines are senseless, and even the restaurants are ass. fukk JFK.
miami int. says hi.

seriously, every time i come through that port after visiting an island or some shyt, its like they go out of their way to fuk with me like im on a 'rism list. like, "lets just fuk w/ him and make sure this is what he remembers last from his vacation."

trash

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault/rape from some women/men? Maybe I’m not remembering right.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Wasn’t he accused of sexual assault/rape from some women/men? Maybe I’m not remembering right.

Accused of SA during the Speaking Out thing a few years back.

Has been accused of abuse at least once by a partner since then.

Got suspended/written off for 4 months late last year/early this year for a drug that wasn't explicitly said to be coke by the company, but his current partner outed him that it was.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can’t think of two least trustworthy entities between Matt Riddle and the police. This was 100% filmed though so Riddle will be found full of shyt and get released before the years up. Let’s just hope Tony quit watching nxt in 2019.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I can’t think of two least trustworthy entities between Matt Riddle and the police. This was 100% filmed though so Riddle will be found full of shyt and get released before the years up. Let’s just hope Tony quit watching nxt in 2019.
Can't imagine TOny would be interested at this point.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I can’t think of two least trustworthy entities between Matt Riddle and the police. This was 100% filmed though so Riddle will be found full of shyt and get released before the years up.

This. Last place you want to make accusations at is a place with cameras covering and recording every square foot of space.