Matt Hardy Will Not Pull Out

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After what Lita did and how helost his shyt over it... good for him. Reby mad as a bag of cats, but she's not an unattractive woman, they seem to love each other and he definitely seems to love his family.

Dude gets to be weird on TV and sleep with his wife for the rest of his life while being a well-paid manager in a promotion only a few hours drive from his home. More power to cuz :salute:

tbh... there's a lot of wrestlers who will retire without half of what Matt's managed to build for himself. Up out the ashes too. Love to see it.

Matt > Jeff, no debating :yeshrug: [/SPOILER|
:stopitslime:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Matt gon be able to start his own wrestling company at this rate. The kids will be the roster and the 30% he gets from his managing duties will be the funding :russ: The 180 he’s done is great to see, he used to be a laughingstock (to certain degree).
Matt survived our "The L's of Matt Hardy" thread to become respectable again
ath48ru-gif.897
stronger than death... the truth is the truth.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Matt gon be able to start his own wrestling company at this rate. The kids will be the roster and the 30% he gets from his managing duties will be the funding :russ: The 180 he’s done is great to see, he used to be a laughingstock (to certain degree).
Bro don't ask me how but I was speed reading through this thread and when I got to this post, I swear it said Matt gone sign his kids to a 360 deal in wrestling management and I fukking fell out laughing :russ:

I just imagine a :birdman: ass Matt Hardy telling King Maxel to get down or lay down pleighboi

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Happy for Matt.

I feel like dude was criminally overlooked during his career, he was always seen as the lesser Hardy brother when he was pretty solid yet less reckless than Jeff. Could’ve done way more with that storyline vs Edge/Lita but he still came out the game with something. A lot of mfs don’t. Salute to MH V1.0

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Happy for Matt.

I feel like dude was criminally overlooked during his career, he was always seen as the lesser Hardy brother when he was pretty solid yet less reckless than Jeff. Could’ve done way more with that storyline vs Edge/Lita but he still came out the game with something. A lot of mfs don’t. Salute to MH V1.0

This might be the first time Marty Janettey surpassed Shawn Michaels

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
After what Lita did and how he lost his shyt over it... good for him. Reby mad as a bag of cats, but she's not an unattractive woman, they seem to love each other and he definitely seems to love his family.

Dude gets to be weird on TV and sleep with his wife for the rest of his life while being a well-paid manager in a promotion only a few hours drive from his home. More power to cuz :salute:

tbh... there's a lot of wrestlers who will retire without half of what Matt's managed to build for himself. Up out the ashes too. Love to see it.

Matt > Jeff, no debating :yeshrug:
Wait a minute, Matt went from being “held back” by WWE to being a manager in AEW? :heh: