Matt Gaetz under federal investigation for sticking his panhandle in Nestor's south beach bottom

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what did he say, i don't have the patience to listen to mccarthy for 7 minutes.....

Gives detailed stories of specific incidents over the last year or two where Biden's mental decline was accelerating, talks about an incident where it didn't appear that Biden knew what he was doing or why he was doing it. Not shyt he saw on TV or vague accusations, he gives the exact details of personal interactions.

We've seen more than enough to know that Biden isn't mentally/physically competent to run a campaign for president right now, much less run the country 4 years from now. He should have been replaced at least a year ago and then the Dems would actually have a chance still.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Gives detailed stories of specific incidents over the last year or two where Biden's mental decline was accelerating, talks about an incident where it didn't appear that Biden knew what he was doing or why he was doing it. Not shyt he saw on TV or vague accusations, he gives the exact details of personal interactions.

We've seen more than enough to know that Biden isn't mentally/physically competent to run a campaign for president right now, much less run the country 4 years from now. He should have been replaced at least a year ago and then the Dems would actually have a chance still.
i was afraid that was what you were going to say.... if mccarthy saw this and he's in the opposing party, democrats definitely saw this.... agreed, this should have been dealt with a year ago.... we're in a world of hurt right now...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wall Street Journal had a story with a lot of the McCarthy stories like 6 weeks ago.

it was apparent in several meetings.