Matt Damon might bless us with another Bourne movie

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Bourne 1 >>>>>

Bourne 1 had actual fighting in it, the other 2 bournes with Damon the camera kept shaking during the fight scenes so you couldn't see if the fight scenes were good or not

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I was bored by the first one. Never bothered with the rest. :manny:
7T5Beh0.png

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why does that nikka like that specific director so much?:why:
He's in love with Greengrass. He ended up doing Green Zone, that shyt flopped so hard with a $100 mill budget, with him instead of Bourne films. But get him damn Greengrass and his shaky cam if that's what it takes :damn:. I just feel bad for my epileptic brehs because when that dude shoots an action scene it's guaranteed to cause a seizure.

Matt Damon should stop fukking around though, as if it wasn't enough that he made that shyt show We Bought a Zoo, he then goes out and makes a movie about fracking, fracking brehs. Someone should slap some sense into him.

I just saw the Bourne flick with Renner. It's not even close to previous Bourne movies but on its own it's a solid action flick with a nice cast. Even Rachel Weisz who I absolutely despise looked alright in it.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
wow a lotta garbage opinions heres. renner held his own. nothing like damon but thats like comparing pierce brosnan to sean connery as james bond. connery is bond but brosnan was pretty good :ehh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
He's in love with Greengrass. He ended up doing Green Zone, that shyt flopped so hard with a $100 mill budget, with him instead of Bourne films. But get him damn Greengrass and his shaky cam if that's what it takes :damn:. I just feel bad for my epileptic brehs because when that dude shoots an action scene it's guaranteed to cause a seizure.

Matt Damon should stop fukking around though, as if it wasn't enough that he made that shyt show We Bought a Zoo, he then goes out and makes a movie about fracking, fracking brehs. Someone should slap some sense into him.

I just saw the Bourne flick with Renner. It's not even close to previous Bourne movies but on its own it's a solid action flick with a nice cast. Even Rachel Weisz who I absolutely despise looked alright in it.
I went to see Green Zone, shyt was bad, and I tried to even force me to like it :wow:
He was out of place, don't know if you agree, that part was simply not for him.
Like he said, he gets all the shyt parts and he's the second or third option but he doesn't care cause he gets his cash. He needs to make another Bourne movie before he's too old :to: or is he gonna be Liam Neesson status and revive his carreer(good movie wise) when he's gramps Bourne?