Matt Cardona On Why Not Signing With AEW Was A "Blessing In Disguise"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But she's the ROH Women's Champ.

You could kind of say she has a bigger gripe than Ruby about her former employer but she's not in a certain faction. :jbhmm:
What would be her gripe? They brought her to the main roster and she couldn't get over, and she became injury prone.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
What would be her gripe? They brought her to the main roster and she couldn't get over, and she became injury prone.
This was mostly a tongue in cheek comment. I mean what was Paiges reason to complain about WWE? Paid her for years didn't want to risk her getting paralyzed on their dime/watch.

Neither Ruby or Toni got over on the main using this logic why are they different?

Since they've now mostly pivoted to being outsiders. Why hasn't she been brought into the crew? She went heel before Ruby :jbhmm:

On topic has Ryder had to feud with Broadus Clay for the nwa belt?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
He will always be a bum,I will never get the hype

People always wonder why he wasn't pushed more but he is a terrible wrestler,always feels like watching a actor playing a wrestler in a movie,it's not natural at all

Brian Myers>>>>>>>>>>>
He pretty much laid the groundwork for BTE with Z True Stories....

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I get it. Being the main cook for 30 an hour in a mom and pop restaurant probably beats mopping bathrooms and working the McFlurry machine at McDonald’s for 27

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
On why not getting signed by AEW was a blessing in disguise: “I mean that AEW cup of coffee run, I’m grateful for, that didn’t work out at the time. I’ll admit, I was bummed out. Looking back, blessing in disguise. If I would have signed with AEW, then I’d be on f***ing Dark, right? No offense to those guys. That’s not what I want. I was already that guy in WWE, you know? Yeah. I want to be in control of my own destiny, control of my own fate, and I’m busting my fukking ass. Yeah, is the ‘Indie God’ a gimmick? Yeah, but it’s also not.”
Damn Dark is easily the most embarrassing wrestling show of this generation

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I get it. Being the main cook for 30 an hour in a mom and pop restaurant probably beats mopping bathrooms and working the McFlurry machine at McDonald’s for 27
In what world is that person making $27/hr? :gucci:

And I wasn’t ever a fan of his but I respect what he did since leaving the E :ehh:

I like AEW but majority of their roster won’t ever come close to the world title. Same can be said for WWE but a way higher percentage of WWE stars at least have a chance of a transitional run at some point. AEW got maybe 5 people who haven’t been world champ yet that might get the belt someday. Most prolly won’t even touch the TNT title.

So he did way better for himself becoming a 2x world champ elsewhere than being just another jobber in AEW.

shyt he’d prolly get a bigger push if he went back to the E soon than he would in AEW.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
In what world is that person making $27/hr? :gucci:

:bryan:

No idea what they make honestly, but the point of being a big deal at a grassroots company vs being a small fry in a bigger one and making similar money still stands. shyt, it’s the reason a lot of guys choose working for AEW over WWE.