Matches you low key can't believe happened

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
R Truth and Miz main evented Survivor Series in Madison Square Garden...vs CENA AND THE ROCK :mindblown:

i fukkin forgot this happened...crazy...dude also main evented capital punishment vs Cena that year. I forgot how major R-Truth was in 2011 lmao

REDACTED vs. DOINK THE CLOWN :dahell:

Rob Conway vs GREG THE HAMMER VALENTINE :wtf:

Tyler breeze vs JUSHIN THUNDER LIGER :dwillhuh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Warrior and Sting vs Bret and Hoegan

Even more so I still trip bout how WCW fumbled what was supposed to be the GOAT tag team match :gucci:

WCW fumbled Warrior in general, he woulda been more over as world champ than damn near everyone who had a world title reign in the late 90s :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Warrior and Sting vs Bret and Hoegan

Even more so I still trip bout how WCW fumbled what was supposed to be the GOAT tag team match :gucci:

WCW fumbled Warrior in general, he woulda been more over as world champ than damn near everyone who had a world title reign in the late 90s :sas2:

thats fukkin crazy

EDIT: damn they are booing the shyt outta warrior...dude was working in his duster? Its insane how bad his WCW run was

EDIT 2: and got damn, that is the most Nitro main event ever...high profile match up that goes 4 minutes with run-ins from nWo and the match. Just for kicks lets see what the main event of RAW was that day:

holy shyt lmao :laff:

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
thats fukkin crazy

EDIT: damn they are booing the shyt outta warrior...dude was working in his duster? Its insane how bad his WCW run was

EDIT 2: and got damn, that is the most Nitro main event ever...high profile match up that goes 4 minutes with run-ins from nWo and the match. Just for kicks lets see what the main event of RAW was that day:

holy shyt lmao :laff:

That’s wild tooth companies had GOAT tag matches as their main events and had the same finish for both :gucci:

At least the WWF one was funny at the end tho :bryan:

That double People’s Elbow was :banderas: