Matches or Moments That “Made” A Wrestler But Then The Booker fukked It Up

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I will still always remember Zack Ryder getting himself over with the crowd with his YouTube show which led him to beating Dolp Zegglah for the US Title…. only for him to get booked to quickly losing the title to Swagger, had Cena steal his bytch, then this infamous moment that deaded all his momentum….

4LAc.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

JR is such a petty mufukka. He buried Rick Rude's legacy because JR refused to sign him to a contract / was giving in per appearance deals & got upset when Rude signed with WCW and showed up on Nitro. Then he did this to Bart Gunn because he knocked out his boy & ruined whatever program he had planned with Austin/Dr. Death.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will still always remember Zack Ryder getting himself over with the crowd with his YouTube show which led him to beating Dolp Zegglah for the US Title…. only for him to get booked to quickly losing the title to Swagger, had Cena steal his bytch, then this infamous moment that deaded all his momentum….

4LAc.gif

I gotta say, it was pretty remarkable how much Vince went out of his way to bury Zack Ryder :pachaha:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orton heading into WM25, hottest he ever was and legit drawing ratings. Obviously they didn't ruin his career but he was never quite that hot again.

Cesaro was hot after WM30 and they didn't capitalize on it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Orton heading into WM25, hottest he ever was and legit drawing ratings. Obviously they didn't ruin his career but he was never quite that hot again.

Cesaro was hot after WM30 and they didn't capitalize on it.
Follow instructions my nikka :beli: