Matches or Moments That “Made” A Wrestler But Then The Booker fukked It Up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kalisto hitting that shyt off the ladder :wow:

Hardcore Holly fukking his back ALL THE WAY up and still finishing the match:

Both were over AF for about a week after this, Even remember Hardcore Holly getting a standing ovation the next week. Then Vince fukked both of them up and they were back cold within 2 weeks :francis:

Silkk

Daps
Owen Hart...the Black Hart.

Him jumping HBK every week only for them to have one match and then have Owen switch over to HHH for HHH to ultimately go over.
:whoa: One singular moment plehboi

Silkk

Daps
Watching that shyt back, Bradshaw had to be drunk or on something. Mofo was stumbling before they even started:dead:

Silkk

Daps
Del Rio & Ziggler Payback 2013, Ziggler had been over but that match cemented him as a top babyface
I dont even remember that shyt tbh

Ziggler has a few of those moments though. Latest was that career vs IC title match with miz. Program and match were both FLAMES…..Then they fukked it up :francis:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont even remember that shyt tbh

Ziggler has a few of those moments though. Latest was that career vs IC title match with miz. Program and match were both FLAMES…..Then they fukked it up :francis:
This section hates Ziggler, but I wont let revisionist history hide the fact at one point, he was more over than anyone not named Punk, Bryan, Cena for a good 3-4 years and they ruined him