'Masters of the Universe: Revelation/Revolution' | Netflix | 80's He-Man sequel | New Season Jan 25th 2024

parallax

Superstar
Daps
the story wasn't that bad..:beli: just wished they resolved everything before being abruptly canceled..

constantly shytting on lion-o, having him learn lessons in episodes only to roll that shyt back the next episode, tigra being pushed to the moon, especially with the cheetara thing. the show had more bad than good. the major upside was that it looked really good

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
constantly shytting on lion-o, having him learn lessons in episodes only to roll that shyt back the next episode, tigra being pushed to the moon, especially with the cheetara thing. the show had more bad than good. the major upside was that it looked really good

Yeah I didn't like the whole Cheetara and Tigra pairing, it was like the writers threw that curveball there on purpose to fukk with the main character... :mjlol: I loved the episode where they showed how they built both the sword of omens and Mum-ra's sword...:ohhh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
after he shilled for that horrific star wars.

smith went from that same level of nineties cool to fukk that dude over night.
I have grown to have for Quentin Tarantino and his campaign to try to make old racist seventies shyt disguised with blaxploitation cool like he likes black people. When i feel his new movies illustrate what he really on. Trying to create a fake WHITE cool guy who could be opposite and better than a brother . These new movies he got. seem to be a make the old white guy from the seventies racist film era into the golden boi era again.
once upon a time in Hollywood.
yeah it is all a golden boi fairytale.

We are a family, :salute:
I fight for them, And they fight for me. :ufdup:
As close as we can be, :mjcry:
High in the mountain, Or deep in the sea. :ohlawd:
Bionic...Bionic 6, oooohhhh, oooouuu, :wow:
We are together, We fight for right. Bionic...Bionic 6, oooouuu, oooouuu, :blessed:
We are so proud to be, A super future family. :ahh:
A family, brought together by fate, And given superpowers, Through the miracle of modern science Bionic...:smugdraper:
Bionic 6, oooouuu, oooouuu :banderas:
We are together, :lawd:
We fight for right. A super future family, :cape:
And we're so very proud to be Bionic 6!:whew:

why won't they just give us the good stuff.

I need this, an x terminators and a power pack movie.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
if you reboot heman.
the easy way to do it is reboot the best heman and that is when they put him on another planet.
or in the future and gave him better stories and a image change.

you can easily return im home in the sequel and fight skeletor.
after seeing the pulse of the draw for the new adventures reboot.
if you try to do the first csrtoon it will be stoopid.
simply because the first cartoon was just filmation typical fluff.
we just liked it cause we were never gonna get r rated Conan movies as cartoons.
as a matter of fact other than star wars
most toys you had before he-man. Were from an actual adult property made for you as a kid.
lone ranger the movie for example.

it had a love scene and people getting blown away.

could not see it as a kid. Yet, the action figures articulations and the realistic small guns were the best.
before gi joe was re-released and came out.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk all that wheres my Bionic Six reboot:pachaha:

GALAXY RANGERS TOO!!!
do not redo the theme song whoever gets it.
Just Give us the old version or die.

best theme song to anything ever.

shyt still plays in my mind everyday like the cartoon still comes on everyday since i first heard it. Miss the ability of shyt to make you run in the house to see it.

they will never make shyt this good no mo.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I hope that they take a darker tone
like the action figures.
the cartoon kinda fukked it up for me.
I'm all the way in for this shyt though.
:wow:

wat6rr.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Netflix's Masters of the Universe Lands Hamill, Headey, Gellar & More! - ComingSoon.net

Masters.jpg

While Sony is busy putting together a live-action adaptation of the character, Kevin Smith’s animated Masters of the Universe sequel series, Revelation, has put found an all-star roster of talent to voice its characters including Mark Hamill (Star Wars: The Last Jedi), Lena Headey (Game of Thrones) and Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)! (Via The Hollywood Reporter)

I cannot believe the lineup of talent I get to play with,” Smith said. “The incredible, star-studded cast that Mattel’s Rob David and Netflix’s Ted Biaselli assembled for our Masters of the Universe series will let any lifelong He-Man fan know we’re treating this cartoon seriously and honoring the legendary world of Eternia with A-list talent. Chris, Sarah, Mark, Lena and the other amazing actors and actresses have given performances so powerful and real in a show that features a talking giant green tiger. With these fantastic performers behind our characters, it’ll be crazy easy to immerse yourself in the swords and sorcery of our epic sci-fi soap opera.

In addition to the trio, the cast will feature Chris Wood (Supergirl), Liam Cunningham (Game of Thrones), Stephen Root (Dodgeball), Diedrich Bader (Surf’s Up), Griffin Newman (Our Cartoon President), Tiffany Smith, Henry Rollins (He Never Died), Alan Oppenheimer (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe), Susan Eisenberg (Justice League), Alicia Silverstone (Clueless), Justin Long (The Wave), Jason Mewes (Jay & Silent Bob Reboot), Phil LaMarr (Samurai Jack), Tony Todd (Candyman), Cree Summer (Rugrats), Kevin Michael Richardson (Family Guy), Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series) and Harley Quinn Smith (Yoga Hosers).

Hamill is set to take over the role of Skeletor while original actor Oppenheimer will voice Moss Man, with Headey voicing Skeletor’s right-hand woman Evil-Lyn, Wood voicing Prince Adam/He-Man and Gellar and Cunningham voicing He-Man’s compatriots Teela and Man-at-Arms.

The series hails from Mattel TV, with Susan Corbin set to produce while Smith is executive producing alongside Adam Bonnett (Descendants), Christopher Keenan (Batman Beyond) and Rob David (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe), with Powerhouse Animation (Castlevania) animating the series.

ere’s the official synopsis from Netflix: “A radical return to Eternia, Revelation is a direct sequel series to the classic era of Masters of the Universe. Featuring fan-favorites He-Man, Orko, Cringer and Man-At-Arms, the story pits our heroic warriors and guardians of Castle Grayskull against Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man and the vile legions of snake mountain!

But after a ferocious final battle forever fractures Eternia, it’s up to Teela to solve the mystery of the missing Sword of Power in a race against time to prevent the end of the Universe! Her journey will uncover the secrets of Grayskull at last. This is the epic He-Man and the Masters of the Universe saga fans have waited 35 years to see!”

Netflix hasn’t set a date for Masters of the Universe: Revelation. However, the streaming service did drop the first teaser poster, which you can see below.
Masters-of-the-Universe-Revelation.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if they make this dumb as fukk and never learn from the past.
like that she-ra reboot.

they can go to hell with this bullshyt.
Kevin smith dead out here after that star wars review.

art barr

Nah breh that's a great voice cast... The She-Ra cartoon is too childish, but He-man should be very dark and gritty none of the colorful friendly bullshyt of the she-ra series... :beli:

Don't get me wrong the she-ra series on netflix is great for kids but it's heavily sanitized and kind of too nice considering the villan hodak is a fukking monster who wants to conquer the planet. the story is good it gets deeper as the series goes on...

I want to know who's animating the He-Man series tho can we get a teaser trailer already???:dahell:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah breh that's a great voice cast... The She-Ra cartoon is too childish, but He-man should be very dark and gritty none of the colorful friendly bullshyt of the she-ra series... :beli:

Don't get me wrong the she-ra series on netflix is great for kids but it's heavily sanitized and kind of too nice considering the villan hodak is a fukking monster who wants to conquer the planet. the story is good it gets deeper as the series goes on...

I want to know who's animating the He-Man series tho can we get a teaser trailer already???:dahell:

if it looks dumb as fukk like they did she ra.
or make it gay like voltron.
fukk Kevin smith.

the people who made she ra and volton on Netflix need their heads on pikes.

art barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if it looks dumb as fukk like they did she ra.
or make it gay like voltron.
fukk Kevin smith.

the people who made she ra and volton on Netflix need their heads on pikes.

art barr

Whoa buddy...:hubie: that voltron reboot was fukking amazing IMO the only gay thing about that show was shiro...:mjlol: that show had so much lore...:blessed:

You have to just wait and see how it turns out stop jumping the gun...:gucci:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whoa buddy...:hubie: that voltron reboot was fukking amazing IMO the only gay thing about that show was shiro...:mjlol: that show had so much lore...:blessed:

You have to just wait and see how it turns out stop jumping the gun...:gucci:

so, there is shiro tho.
what about pidge tho.

art barr