Master P son Hercy Miller chooses Tennessee state over Mizzou, LSU, USC, WKU for basketball.

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
Percy, Mercy, Hercy, & Vercy

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from Nashville so I know all about TSU. Honestly he coulda done better. Fisk University is the best HBCU in the city (Dr. King went there). Meharry also has a great medical school. One of the top medical schools in America for black folk.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm from Nashville so I know all about TSU. Honestly he coulda done better. Fisk University is the best HBCU in the city (Dr. King went there). Meharry also has a great medical school. One of the top medical schools in America for black folk.
If it’s about basketball.... Fl A&M and NCCU were the other hbcu options that have bb programs that are pretty decent

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Ain’t Fisk Division 3, or something like that? If he was gonna go to an HBCU in TN for basketball, TSU is the only logical choice at his skill level. Giving up too much if you have D-1 talent and willingly go to Lane, Knoxville College, or LeMoyne-Owen.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I think the whole convo around black kids going to HBCUs for sports is way more complex than ya'll make it.

HBCU's still on the same "no-pay" shyt.

It's Master P's kid, so, he's good if he never makes it to the league.

But, there's a bigger reason that "the white man's ice is colder" than guys go to Duke and Kansas over Hampton or Virginia State (Hail State Class of '10)