MASTER P LAUNCHES HEALTHY FOOD COMPANY "MILLER FAMILY FOODS".

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If everyone had Ps mentality, the black community would be able to root itself in several different industries by now

Thing is, the amount of black businesses numbers have been expanding since the 90s, but the black share of national business revenue receipts has been decreasing greatly over that same period

It aint a lack of will, its lack of state power. There isn't an American industry that isn't bolstered by public subsidy and then protected by laws n tariffs

Great timely example is tesla and its related appendages... constellation of private companies that local state and federal govts are pouring hundreds of millions (if not into billions at this point) in tax money, free land, public funded factories and machinery (look up the tesla buffalo solar panel nonsense) , tax abatements, tax forgiveness so on n so forth. And if that wasnt enough, the global competition that offers a superior product for a fraction of the cost is banned by law and tariffs. Even local politics get into this... from district city state attorneys and beyond.

Black people aren't in the same business arena. We never have and never will get this kinda support and protection under this current social arrangement. The Black people that are platformed are essentially mascots to validate the mythology of America and so called free market enterprise.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ain't mad at him.

when it was the noodles nikkas complained about the high sodium. when it was the cereal nikkas complained about the high sugar. it's obvious the man heard the complaints and made some changes to offer something healthy and you still got nikkas complaining. but the complaining nikkas are most likely the ones who clock into jobs every day. talking entrepreneurism with that element would be like Zhang Li speaking mandarin chinese to a fat appalachian crakkka name Joe Bob.

He could sell water and people would be mad.

"This Master P. I want to say kids don't start smoking and for all my people that do smoke, cigarettes, weed, vapes any and all of that, the time to stop is now. You deserve to live a long life. You deserve to breathe clean air."

"Mannn fukk master P. He always pushing some bullshyt!"

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I see zero info at all about the Sodium levels.

You can NOT make "Healthy" Foods, with High Sodium, Especially if you are expecting Black Folks to eat it.

I checked his website out, not a single mention of Sodium content.

I applaud his efforts, but if you are going into the "Health Food" market, targeting Black Folks, Low Sodium content should be Top Priority.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If P was smart, he would take advance of this inflation by surplussing his food lineup. On the level of Aidls or Save a Lot. Imagine setting up shop throughout the south and expand like wildfire.

My wife getting giddy by going to No Limit Food Camp and just balling out with the savings :wow: ,

Organic peas
Silkky pesto sauce
Mystikal bars

Man my kitchen fitting to look like 98 up in this bih :whew:
I actually think he was onto something with his Louisiana-seasoned" pancakes, regardless of whatever the fukk I think that means. He just needed to take his Pic off the box and stick with it. Name recognition in food gets you easy distribution and easy sales.

Z_Dr24mJznVvqruzPExth83OUeZwstspgpvjk0l3M5cVGKBuyjk_T81NBt8qPBjt7Ma_i36As_BwUyLZpzSM8xbAvQ7IMskKtiZm9RoQCZjc6F6f6Y0kEPPIRHj2u--Q8T-6pg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I see zero info at all about the Sodium levels.

You can NOT make "Healthy" Foods, with High Sodium, Especially if you are expecting Black Folks to eat it.

I checked his website out, not a single mention of Sodium content.

I applaud his efforts, but if you are going into the "Health Food" market, targeting Black Folks, Low Sodium content should be Top Priority.
3rd pic in the ig post has back of packaging with a qr code for nutrition info

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He should just put something out on the low with a name that has no connection to him to see what would happen. I ain’t mad at him for trying but stop making videos like this. These fools on social media will never take him seriously doing this shyt. Be like Kelloggs and them. We don’t know what none of them look like.. move like them.