Massive Ubisoft Leak with upcoming game line up

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
  • The Division Heartland (Free to Play) – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna<--Dead on Arrival
  • Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora – PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna<---flop
  • xDefiant (Free to Play) – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna<---dead on arrival
  • Assassin's Creed MiragePlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna<--mid launch
  • Skull & BonesPlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X|S, and Amazon Luna<--okay seller/glitches out the ass
  • Project Orland (The Crew)Unknown Platforms<---flop
  • Assassin's Creed NexusOculus 2<---VR Brehs fill me in
  • The Division ResurgenceMobile<---Dead on Arrival
  • Rainbow 6 MobileMobile<---Will have legs for months until Ubi fukks it all up
  • Assassin's Creed Codenamed JadeMobile<---ass
  • Assassin's Creed Netflix CollaborationMobile<---semi ass
'
Microsoft needs to buy the publisher already and throw it in the bushes :francis:

Give the Tom Clacy license to Sony.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
They gotta get Mirage out STAT. Probably gonna have to declare bankruptcy and go back to their roots. Those games they cancelled were probably just more of the same, so they know the writing is on the wall. Outside of a Final Fantasy I hail mary type situation (new IP, low budget, massive sales), it might be over :francis:

Coincidentally, this is the same position they were in before Assassins Creed I was created more or less.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They gotta get Mirage out STAT. Probably gonna have to declare bankruptcy and go back to their roots. Those games they cancelled were probably just more of the same, so they know the writing is on the wall. Outside of a Final Fantasy I hail mary type situation (new IP, low budget, massive sales), it might be over :francis:

Coincidentally, this is the same position they were in before Assassins Creed I was created more or less.

Feel like there biggest problem is how large they got. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re the next major studio to start downsizing or selling off assets. I don’t see how its sustainable for them.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
These nikkas doing everything except dropping BGE2 and Splinter Cell :laff:

Shooting themselves in the foot with a shotgun

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Division Heartland is gonna be dope from everything I’ve read about it so far

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you be on a missing rampage. Out of all those games the one you have the most confidence in is Skull and Bones? :dahell:

pulp-fiction-missed-gunshot.gif