Massive Sony Summer Sale July 21st

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Massive indeed. I scrolled through the whole shyt while watching baseball and it took fukkin forever. :dead:

I'm pretty sure it's the first time those ps5 games went on sale digitaly too so that's cool.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Assume I dont have 98% of this list, what 3-4 games are good single player fun? Or just games one should not wait longer to play?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Game just came out lol

I know. I still want a discount though.

I'm being petty. I have $75 in my PSN wallet and don't want to add more. I figure The Show might keep me busy until there is a discount of some sort.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think the entire network is down, my boy just hit me and told me he cant get on war zone and i checked and i cant view my friend list or nothin

Yeah, it was down-ish a few hours ago. Wasn't just PSN, a lot of different online functions were having sporadic issues. Steam, TikTok, Airbnb. There was some major outage that affected them. Seems to be fixed now.

It affected mine in a very weird, sole app isolated way. Only my Youtube app on the PS5 wasn't acting right. First it logged me out and then, the app wouldn't even work at all anymore. Then, I deleted it and tried to redownload and the app wasn't even showing up in the store and the store was acting weird when it came to searching for any non-gaming media apps. Was all saying some DNS issue. My psn store mostly was unaffected tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, it was down-ish a few hours ago. Wasn't just PSN, a lot of different online functions were having sporadic issues. Steam, TikTok, Airbnb. There was some major outage that affected them. Seems to be fixed now.

It affected mine in a very weird, sole app isolated way. Only my Youtube app on the PS5 wasn't acting right. First it logged me out and then, the app wouldn't even work at all anymore. Then, I deleted it and tried to redownload and the app wasn't even showing up in the store and the store was acting weird when it came to searching for any non-gaming media apps. Was all saying some DNS issue. My psn store mostly was unaffected tho.

Dark net shyt going down :lupe:

giphy.gif