Massive rumour. Sony rebooting Silent Hill for PS5.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Silent Hill has never been a run and hide genre.
Bet this one is.

These run and hide simulators are one of the worst thing to happen to player psyche. Conditions you to be bytch.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bet this one is.

These run and hide simulators are one of the worst thing to happen to player psyche. Conditions you to be bytch.

idk you had meager weapons in the original silent hill there wasnt anywhere to hide either....:mjlol: Alien isolation is dope tho cause that big ass alien chasing ya ass and you got no weapons i heard most of the time...:wow:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Never played the original but any time the name pops up the buzz is crazy. How good was it?

It basically same game play mechanics as resident evil. But not as many fixed camera angles

but the horror is a mainfesation of what ever the protagionst has issues about silent hill can bring whatever you fear into the world.

The second game the husband feels guilt over mercy killing his sick wife but also resented her.

So he sees these disfigured sexy nurse and the monster plunges his sword (dikk) in other creatures

The third game your a teenage girl so it these disfigured toys and lot of period and birth metaphors ... her being stalked and harrassed etc

It very head trippy stuff

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It basically same game play mechanics as resident evil. But not as many fixed camera angles

but the horror is a mainfesation of what ever the protagionst has issues about silent hill can bring whatever you fear into the world.

The second game the husband feels guilt over mercy killing his sick wife but also resented her.

So he sees these disfigured sexy nurse and the monster plunges his sword (dikk) in other creatures

The third game your a teenage girl so it these disfigured toys and lot of period and birth metaphors ... her being stalked and harrassed etc

It very head trippy stuff
Why would u spoil every single game for dude before he played them? And these are BIG spoilers. Why would u do that?

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Lol I dunno about any other person who hasn’t played but no need to worry about me I’m not going to play the old games. I was just always confused as to why anytime a board online mentioned Silent Hill or the PT game it did crazy numbers. The movies were ok to me but not that crazy.