Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Because people aren't superheroes. You're not tackling a guy with an AR, you're just a closer target
All it would take is 3 people to charge after an armed shooter and the shooter will be overcome with fear, inaccurately spraying and he would be down in no time. Sure a couple people may die but that's better than multiple people.

The liberal media teaches you that people are incapable of this type of courage, because they understand that alot of these shootings are fuel for the gun control agenda.

You're falling right in their traps.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Spooky as fukk. :lupe:

just now reading about this.

The pride parade was going on in my city yesterday and I didnt even know about it until i got off work and had to go thru the downtown area and in the back of my head i was thinking how safe i felt on my trip away from that area because of how busy and congested it was. it really seemed like the entire city and surrounding areas were all over downtown. Ke$ha performing too :scust:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Wonder if the anti-Islam folks on here also hate Malcolm & Muhammad.

They will do one of two things in their head

1. Separate their "Black power"side from their "Islamic"side. Islam was a brief phase or something.

2. Completely ignore the the impact Islam had on their lives like it never happened.

The irony being this is what white folk have done to them over time as well. Why have agents when the people can do it for you?

Millan

Pro
Daps
Not to make light of this but a bunch of dudes mighta been put on blast last night :ufdup:, coulda been some DL or straight cats on that nobammerweed steez taking advantage of the drink specials/music, :sadcam: on their hospital beds wondering what to tell their loved ones/friends, prolly asked the doc to pull the plug :merchant:
alright, this made me laugh