Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
The problem isn't guns inside the home.

True....however anytime a shooting take place these politicians always pressed for tighter gun laws... which doesn't affect criminals because they don't give a fukk, but for the law abiding citizens u have to go through all kind of regulations and waiting periods like here in California.. then u are not even able to have guns at all in certain areas

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
0612-omar-mateen-picture-4.jpg

Omar Mateen -- Terrorist Was 29-Year-Old Islamic Radical (PHOTO)

his pops says its nothing to do with religion
his son got very upset weeks ago after seeing 2 men kiss in Miami

if this is true - then we have a game changer

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was just at a club a couple nights ago. Its crazy looking back at it, if someone with an AR15 started bussin I would have been dog met and wouldn't have even heard it coming over the 808's :lupe:
Idk breh. I think if this happened in Texas, maybe 10 people would have died before somebody popped him.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just at a club a couple nights ago. Its crazy looking back at it, if someone with an AR15 started bussin I would have been dog met and wouldn't have even heard it coming over the 808's :lupe:
Clubs are overpacked, a perfect recipe for a mass death event, just like that club fire that killed over 100

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The overwhelming majority of mass shooters in the u.s. are white people (Christians) should we start deporting them

Most of the whites that commit these heinous acts do it because they are disgusting human beings, something you can find with an race or ethnic group. The Muslims that commit these acts do it in the name of religion. They don't just commit these terrible acts on U.S. soil, but in their homelands as well. You'll have an Imam here and there speak up, but most of these moderate Muzzies don't say shyt. This attack may have not even been committed in the name of religion though.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
so it wasn't an illegal fully automatic assault rifle :lupe:

but one of those over the counter semi autos that you.can get on Craigslist. :lupe: