Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

:damn:

son had some good as gun skills :whew:...and they said he shot it out w/ cops and forced himself inside to put in work :huhldup:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
An islamic terrorist that just happens to be a registered democrat and also supports the NYPD.:dead: Good luck finding patterns in this one.
Or maybe he was part of them. Unless they have those shirts out for everybody. I want to know his involvement with them, if so..maybe that explains him being so organized and prepared since he had a police background.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which has everything to do with his bullshyt religion :what:
"The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done."

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Homosexuality - WikiIslam

it sounds like this dude was just following the will of his prophet :ehh:he followed the Quran to a T

of course, by quoting the quran, i'm an "islamophobe"

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude clearly know how to use the weapon and all that at close range...

Yeah...

I feel like I should be more shocked by this...sadly I'm not.

I'm empathic but not suprised.

All of this seems way to agenda based. Def not saying it is...but the last 2 weeks trumps campaign could have run itself.

The final blows, a undocumented Mexican valedictorian, and a mass shooting during Ramadan from a Islamic radical in a gay club that's killed more people than any mass shooting that I can think of.