Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Millan

Pro
Daps
Also peep game. There is a white radical conservative militia in Texas called BAIR and their MO is to strap up and protest outside of mosque. Recently they had a standoff with the Nation of Islam and Black Panther Party in South Dallas. So I hope NOI and it's allies prepare for the event these crackers come and try to intimidate them agian. Cuz BAIR said they will target NOI mosques again. With this fukk shyt in Orlando the Nation will a prime target as well to white zealot retaliation.
The NOI is always prepared for cac activity. BAIR will be playing with fire.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
How does 1 guy hit 100 people like that? not to be insensitive but this doesn't make sense....

He probably had a drum magazine. Them shyts can hold 100 rounds of ammunition. Also people said it was a small cramp spot. So he had a perfect opportunity to unleash mayhem.:wow:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Pretty easy if it's a closed in group of people and he has an automatic rifle

I've always been surprised at how low the numbers are in these mass shootings :scust: ol boy wasn't bullshyting though

yea and I'm sure side doors were locked....I'm used to clubs where the side doors were unlocked so you could always dip out the side