Mass shooting at daycare centre in Thailand leaves 34 dead, including at least 23 children

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Damn, RIP. I have a little one myself :mjcry:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
A bytch ass cop - surprise, surprise

Also if my child is dead I’m finding his parents and killing them. If they’re dead I’m digging up the bodies and torching the corpses.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A bytch ass cop - surprise, surprise

Also if my child is dead I’m finding his parents and killing them. If they’re dead I’m digging up the bodies and torching the corpses.
That man is a demon. I doubt he cares about that. He’d probably kill his own parents before you would. You’d need to find him alive and torture him specifically

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Wow.

When you see the worst of society every week/month, and you do not have the mental fortitude to handle the stress and exposure, or mental health resources to keep you grounded, shyt like this can happen.

Yeah, It's hard to imagine that we are built to take in oceans of tragedy on a daily basis. You don't even have to go out of your way to find it, just being a generally curious person who wants to stay informed will inevitably lead you to things like this every day.

RIP to all the victims and fukk that piece of shyt who did it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukked up world but I don't want to see #SaveThailand and shyt, we should support and assist how we can but we got our own shyt to deal with. And motherfukkers are going to point and blame and do everything except evaluate what we have going on here in the US.