llt23

All Star
Daps
:patrice: I still wanna buy it.

I read somewhere the the writer for the OG left after the second game. That explains a lot. And the overall dev team talk got me :patrice:

I been burned by Bioware before.....didnt like Dragon Age Inquisition either (supposedly same writer as Mass Effect 1 and 2 did Dragon Age origins and nothing else so its a similar story with that franchise). And yet here I am thinking about copping. Need something to tide me over til Persona :patrice:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:patrice: I still wanna buy it.

I read somewhere the the writer for the OG left after the second game. That explains a lot. And the overall dev team talk got me :patrice:

I been burned by Bioware before.....didnt like Dragon Age Inquisition either (supposedly same writer as Mass Effect 1 and 2 did Dragon Age origins and nothing else so its a similar story with that franchise). And yet here I am thinking about copping. Need something to tide me over til Persona :patrice:
This is the same writer as me3.

Half the reviews praise the writing,half trash it

Seems like a hate it or love it thing. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Just makes me wonder since I was part of the crew that thought ME3 made no sense and is a blight to the trilogy :yeshrug:

If that dudes the writer than you already know it wont be as great as ME1 or 2. :mjcry:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The reviews are merciless:wow:

Won't see a sequel for a long time.

They added the game with DA:I fetch quests too.

Mass Effect: Inquisition :mjcry:

Last time I pre-order a Bioware game. Dunno what Ethos is talkin about, they messed up. Passion be damned.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If nothing else this game is going to supply us with hilarious gif material for years :deadmanny:
WJIvEB1.gif

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I didn't see that kill me now video till now. Man, what were they thinking?
It just means that they really did just hire anyone for this game

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one thing i can say is this game gets you boggles you down with missions without proper direction. horizon zero dawn made side missions, main missions, errands, random quest, etc easy to relegate and find. ME:A just kinda spams shyt at you and expects you to figure it out on your own. then when you die, you find yourself sent back waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when it comes to just raw combat though, i do find myself entertained. i just have to learn how to use this "glue to walls" cover mechanics.