Mase uses "No Diddy" for the first time

Daps
The same Mase who got caught in the Range Rover wit da boyyyyyy, or was that just a rumor??

All these rappers some damn fxggots while pushing poisonous messages to the people. That's one good thing to come out of this Diddy situation. I wanna see all these fxggots off the street. I hope they get Mase too. Damn fxggots.

Who would have thought that we'd have a whole hyper masculine genre pushed but behind the scenes 90% of the folks involved were literal homosexuals pretending to be masculine. This stuff is sick.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
All these rappers some damn fxggots while pushing poisonous messages to the people. That's one good thing to come out of this Diddy situation. I wanna see all these fxggots off the street. I hope they get Mase too. Damn fxggots.

Who would have thought that we'd have a whole hyper masculine genre pushed but behind the scenes 90% of the folks involved were literal homosexuals pretending to be masculine. This stuff is sick.
Get it off your chest little daddy
3o7qiNpc9fp8kYNU7S.webp

Daps
:dame:

No Diddy.

And @Neo The Resurrected ONE when did your opinion switch on Diddy?

:ohhh:

Nope I still believe the hoes was cool with it until they wasn't. I believe Diddy has committed many crimes. I have seen no evidence of the sex stuff being criminal yet. I believe Diddy is a fxggot. Society doesn't deem that to be criminal but I do. I believe Diddy was part of an industry that unleashed demon music upon our community. Society doesn't deem that to be criminal but I do. So I have no issue seeing him go down. I think a lot of these rappers should be took off the streets.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:picard: spoken like a true MAGA :wow: