Mary Magdelene's Magnum Opus...the official Iowa Hswkeyes vs South Carolina Gamecocks womens college basketball championship game thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's stop the corny shyt, fellas. Caitlin is a great talent. Her success gives more viability to women's basketball in a lot of eyes who wouldn't ordinarily care. I don't care about cacs. B2B National Championships against superior squads.

I hope she does well in the WNBA, since the NBA has been kind of ass to me for a while. The season is almost over and we care more watching teenage/20 something women play basketball :russ:
ill be watching closely if the hype follows her to the wnba, they need all the help they can get

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Caitlin still the GOAT WBB player I've ever seen regardless of her not winning a ring :yeshrug:
She can be the goat college scorer but not the overall goat. She gotta do it against grown women before she gets that title.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
you can't be the GOAT without a ring, I didn't make the rules :manny:

In the pros, I'd agree with you, but in college, I don't. We can agree to disagree. Caitlin taking lowly Iowa to back-to-back national championships against stacked teams is unprecedented and worth a lot in my eyes.