Mary Magdelene's Magnum Opus...the official Iowa Hswkeyes vs South Carolina Gamecocks womens college basketball championship game thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Pawgset.gif

My heart is hurting!!!

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
She reminds of that kid in middle school who got a big growth spurt but never played ball and the coach gets him to play; no skill just height. She awkward as fukk out there:heh:

But if she get position down low it's over.
No she should be dominant with that size but when I saw Hannah block her shot I was like ohhhh yeah she's a big for nothing oaf type player.... No athleticism no skill

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Get that other big out the game dawn she not confident in her game and when it break down she panics.

Cardosa has to touch it every time down and the 4 other girls (hopefully smalls) space the floor and let her operate

Honestly, it's a mentality thing for Cardoso.

She needs to be more aggressive. If she had the mentality of a player like Watkins she'd be unstoppable with her physical abilities alone.

Also she's 1-5 from the FT line which is unacceptable. That's Shaq-like.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cardoso puts her in a blender when they match up just based off size, that's the problem
Angel will be a 4 in the W. Everyone gets on her shooting but she can beat bigs off the dribble and she can develop a solid middy