Mary Magdelene's Magnum Opus...the official Iowa Hswkeyes vs South Carolina Gamecocks womens college basketball championship game thread

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Only way SC is going to win this is by throwing bodies at Clark and wearing her down. They managed to get back in the game with extreme ball denial.

Also, Iowa's interior defense looks pretty suspect. They haven't managed to stop SC when they attack the paint. Cardoso needs to take over and stop playing soft. No one on Iowa should be able to stop her without fouling.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don't watch womens bball much...but can someone explain why they don't just do a box and 1 on this steph curry chick? it don't look her teammates close to her in any capacity

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't watch womens bball much...but can someone explain why they don't just do a box and 1 on this steph curry chick? it don't look her teammates close to her in any capacity
Iowa can shoot and Dawn I’m sure has seen the tape of other teams tryin that shyt and it not working

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Only way SC is going to win this is by throwing bodies at Clark and wearing her down. They managed to get back in the game with extreme ball denial.

Also, Iowa's interior defense looks pretty suspect. They haven't managed to stop SC when they attack the paint. Cardoso needs to take over and stop playing soft. No one on Iowa should be able to stop her without fouling.
yup. UConn gave the blueprint for defense