Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Look Like Shít!! Collectively!!

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even understand why so many people become addicts when they get real money. I'd be out buying shyt and discovering shyt and just absorbing every awesome experience I could instead of sinking into a fukking couch jamming a fukking needle in my veins. Hell naw :whatmoney:

I guess there comes a point where a person has been there and done that ......... when you have done all the things you want to do a hundred times over boredom may set in ..... just a theory

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
95BI38S.gif

probably should have eaten that chicken in hindsight, racist skeletor cacs :camby:

kvF2lmZ_zpsfacqhwpq.png

giphy-4_zpsn4ziolzc.gif

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Very sad to see people make fun of them.These girls were born into the entetainment industry.They were used and abused.Their struggles with drug addiction and anorexia was most likely caused by the sexual,physical and mental abuse that they suffered.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Very sad to see people make fun of them.These girls were born into the entetainment industry.They were used and abused.Their struggles with drug addiction and anorexia was most likely caused by the sexual,physical and mental abuse that they suffered.
@Woman of God mentioned MK has Lyme disease. That can certainly drain a person with chronic pain. I haven't heard stories of sex abuse ; where did you hear that? but the twins are a success story. Now they're marrying older aristocrats.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Still baffles me how they side stepped the Heath Ledger thing. Unless you're in the know their names don't even get brought up. All I know is if a dead famous cac is found in my crib I got a long year ahead of me.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
@Woman of God mentioned MK has Lyme disease. That can certainly drain a person with chronic pain. I haven't heard stories of sex abuse ; where did you hear that? but the twins are a success story. Now they're marrying older aristocrats.

Mary-Kate talked about their horrible childhood in a interview a couple of years ago.......but this video about Bob Saget/Full House is really disturbing.