Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Look Like Shít!! Collectively!!

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They weren't lookers to begin with so let's not get carried away now. They look like they should've been playing the mummies in that new Tom Cruise Mummy reboot. Jodie Sweetin aka Stephanie , was a meth addict and she still looks good.

Last edited:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

07.jpg

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I don't even understand why so many people become addicts when they get real money. I'd be out buying shyt and discovering shyt and just absorbing every awesome experience I could instead of sinking into a fukking couch jamming a fukking needle in my veins. Hell naw :whatmoney:

Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even understand why so many people become addicts when they get real money. I'd be out buying shyt and discovering shyt and just absorbing every awesome experience I could instead of sinking into a fukking couch jamming a fukking needle in my veins. Hell naw :whatmoney:
I'm sure miles Davis and ray Charles and all them nikkas woulda said the same shyt.

Breh, we have no fukking idea what that life is about especially being in it since infancy. Hollywood is an underworld built on swallowing people whole and some cac kids with no street smarts probably ain't stand a chance.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I'm sure miles Davis and ray Charles and all them nikkas woulda said the same shyt.

Breh, we have no fukking idea what that life is about especially being in it since infancy. Hollywood is an underworld built on swallowing people whole and some cac kids with no street smarts probably ain't stand a chance.

you right. youngins with too much paper and no guidance and a bunch of fukking enablers plus yes men will fukk you up. I remember thinking these two goblins were fine as hell when I was a kid, now fukk that