Mary J Blige in the 90s appreciation

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
6y1t3k.jpg
She's literally perfect to me, looks wise. Always has been plus she's from NY.

Yeah, I remember telling me brother in law she was fine and he was like :francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah, I remember telling me brother in law she was fine and he was like :francis:

:popeyesfran: Yeah, he buggin'. Mary would've had a nikka ready to exchange vows back in the 90s...man, shyt..tbh, there was a lot of sistas in music then that would've made me willingly anticipate fatherhood.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I love my mama for raising me on Mary J and Erykah Badu. Really helped shape my tastes in music.

And another one.. Met her ass (literally) in Dallas at a concert years ago.. :bishopcreep:

Her voice is just as hypnotic in person as it is on her LPs and she is fukkin' gorgeous in person.. The one thing I'll remember is how she smelled, I can see why nikkas seed her up without remorse.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
My mom used to play My Life and Whats the 411 24/7. I got so tired of Mary J as a kid but as I got older, I couldn't deny the greatness. I love my mama for raising me on Mary J and Erykah Badu. Really helped shape my tastes in music.

She apparently called Erykah Badu a witch when Erykah was getting her shine, from Vibe Magazine article.....:dead:......could have been bs, but I remember reading article.