Marvel’s Vision Quest in development

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:unimpressed:Marvel/Disney has flops not because they make bad shows or movies. Even the worst ones are objectively good. I mean we grew watching movies like Spawn and enjoyed them. As much as you might hate Antman his movie are all superior in quality on every level than those B movies.

The reason their shyt flops is because they push characters and story nobody really is all that interested in.
This thread is 2 years old. A thread on a series we care about would be at least 10 pages deep by now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:unimpressed:Marvel/Disney has flops not because they make bad shows or movies. Even the worst ones are objectively good. I mean we grew watching movies like Spawn and enjoyed them. As much as you might hate Antman his movie are all superior in quality on every level than those B movies.

The reason their shyt flops is because they push characters and story nobody really is all that interested in.
This thread is 2 years old. A thread on a series we care about would be at least 10 pages deep by now.

they've absolutely had some stinkers. we don't have to front on that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

exactly you have tons of characters at your disposal and you choose vision :dahell:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
they've absolutely had some stinkers. we don't have to front on that.
of course but our standards are high as hell too. MCU hasn't released any Catwoman or Batman and Robin level movies.
I'd much rather watch that She-hulk tv series than the Blade one from the early 00s
Ms Marvel's tv series was literally a 1 to 1 recreation of her origin comic and received critical acclaim, still flopped because nobody cares about Ms Marvel.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
of course but our standards are high as hell too. MCU hasn't released any Catwoman or Batman and Robin level movies.
My standards weren't high because there were definitely som mehs and clunkers during the infinity saga too, but people gave it a pass. But yeah, def no Catwomans, but Batman and Robins? Some MCU joints are pretty damn close to those.
I'd much rather watch that She-hulk tv series than the Blade one from the early 00s
You on your own with that take fam.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Ms Marvel's tv series was literally a 1 to 1 recreation of her origin comic and received critical acclaim, still flopped because nobody cares about Ms Marvel.
But that’s the thing.

Spiderman didn’t get to be Spidey without that terrible live action series, the Japanese version, and the Electric Company version.

Marvel put him out there. Then eventually you get Amazing Friends, 90s Spidey, and Raimi.

Nerdom selectively acting like their favorite character’s history isn’t littered with trash that they themselves watched but wanna kick and moan if some kid now wants Ms Marvel to get as many versions as Spidey did.