Marvel’s Vision Quest in development

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I keep seeing people going where's Vision, how come he ain't show up ect.

Vision for all intents and purposes is back to being a machine. He may have his MEMORIES back but that's just data. His personality and emotional capability came from the mind-stone and the input from Tony, Jarvis, Bruce. That is who Wanda fell in love with and all of that, the equivelent of his soul is GONE.

I would pitch a VisionQuest limited series as sort of a sequal to Wandavision. In the comics when Vis get's his mind wiped and finds out the truth about Wanda and his 'kids' they don't stay together. He has to do some 'soul' searching and will probably need another mind-model to ever be somewhat human again.

iu

I mean I'm in, but I don't think this should be her follow up project.

A 3 or 4 part VisionQuest has the potential to be as similarly unique as WandaVision was.

Gonna make me give it another spin after MOM.

I enjoyed the fukk outta that movie, flawed in spots yes but Elizibeth Olsen is a beast. But WV gave me so much more catharsis. I know we won't get a season 2 but I would trust Jac Shaffer with VisionQuest story line where we see Vision trying to deal with losing his emotional connection to Wanda since being reset among other things. Lots of room for the elements that made WV great from a different angle, I would LOVE more of that.

K.E.V.I.N. I want my cut :mjgrin:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Marvel has tapped “Star Trek: Picard” executive producer Terry Matalas to resurrect Vision, the synthezoid played by Paul Bettany, for a new, untitled Disney+ series set for 2026, Variety has learned exclusively. Bettany will return to the role and Matalas will serve as showrunner.