Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's not a costume, and I could have sworn Luke wore exactly that on a couple of occasions.

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones shoudln't wear costumes, it just runs counter to their characters.
Whatever it is, that's all I need from him to encapsulate luke cages appearance.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every single Marvel Netflix show had debuted at 12 am pacific time. Yet nearly every time a new show debuts I see people upset that it didn't drop at midnight EST. :dead:

Though now that I think about it hardly anybody was staying up late to check out Iron Fist when it debuted. People knew from the jump that shyt was gonna be trash. :heh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the first and last ep of Iron Fist in preparation for this. I actually liked the first ep, the finale seemed weak as hell tho. The final fight was fukkin' nothing, seemed like something that would happen in episode 4 or 5. And yeah acting wise everyone seems a notch below the other series especially Iron Fist, Joy and Ward.
What's with Danny's brain farts where he sees yellow streaks and seems like he has a headache?

He's the worst Iron Fist ever......I'm not even joking, they straight up say that in the show. Dude left before he was even half way through with his training. It's also never really explained why he left Kun Lun. That show is easily the worst tv show Marvel has put out. Even that first season of Agents of SHIELD was better.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
K2cOu4r.gif