Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Here's a breakdown of the recent trailer and aparently Misty Knight has been confirmed to be in Season 2 of Iron Fist. That weak ass CAC bet not lay a finger on her in season 2 :birdman:

Here's an ET interview with the entire cast.... Elodie Yung & Jessica Henwick :noah: then add in Simone Missick :ohlawd: all these beautiful women of color completely shyt on Ritter :scusthov:
I'd be on set everyday bout to lose my mind :mindblown:
also why is Finn Jones pinching Michael's chest :wtf: and sitting like he as a vagina :wrist:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
aVDAAew_700b.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Here's a breakdown of the recent trailer and aparently Misty Knight has been confirmed to be in Season 2 of Iron Fist. That weak ass CAC bet not lay a finger on her in season 2 :birdman:

Here's an ET interview with the entire cast.... Elodie Yung & Jessica Henwick :noah: then add in Simone Missick :ohlawd: all these beautiful women of color completely shyt on Ritter :scusthov:
I'd be on set everyday bout to lose my mind :mindblown:
also why is Finn Jones pinching Michael's chest :wtf: and sitting like he as a vagina :wrist:

On Allah if that Cac even gets to smell Misty's BREATH I'm wilding out

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
First action scene Limp wrist getting washed on a business table:deadmanny:
DD really the only 1 with a legit costume?:ld::manny:Elektra seems to be human and not Shadowland version like I was hoping:jbhmm:Still looking forward to it though and it's next month didn't realize it was so close:ehh:
I hope they get costume eventually. All I really need for Luke Cage is a yellow shirt and bluejeans with timbs. Nothing too cartoonish.