Marvel's Spider-Man Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That show had me :lupe: on a weekly basis. Megatron on Transformers Prime was ruthless the way he murdered Sky-Quake to save Starscream then threatened Starscream like :birdman: don't even think of betraying me again
Megs with the one shot canon:gladbron::whoo::demonic:That skyquake episode was creepy:dahell:Matter fact they were tortruring mofos in this series :damn:Arcees friend! They killed the Rock!!!Only for him to come back zombiefied!:damn::damn:That spider chick feeding on insecticons and creating more!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:They turned that human dude from that organization into a gotdamn Frankenstein transformer!!:damn::damn:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Megs with the one shot canon:gladbron::whoo::demonic:That skyquake episode was creepy:dahell:Matter fact they were tortruring mofos in this series :damn:Arcees friend! They killed the Rock!!!Only for him to come back zombiefied!:damn::damn:That spider chick feeding on insecticons and creating more!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:They turned that human dude from that organization into a gotdamn Frankenstein transformer!!:damn::damn:
How about when Wheeljack and Myko planeted explosives on that Insecticon Hardshell and blew him up for nearly killing Bulkhead :demonic:
Or Starscream bodying Cliffjumper in the 1st episode :damn:

Or Megatron having Silas tortured after he took Breakdown's body

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How about when Wheeljack and Myko planeted explosives on that Insecticon Hardshell and blew him up for nearly killing Bulkhead :demonic:
Or Starscream bodying Cliffjumper in the 1st episode :damn:

Or Megatron having Silas tortured after he turned took Breakdown's body
That Breakdown episode was hard to watch for me:to:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead: PLEASE GET JEPH LOEB THE fukk UP OUT OF MARVEL ANIMATION!!! It's been nothing but Ls since he was hired to run Marvel Television.

Not his fault. This is what Joey Q wants so this is what they're getting. For me, the show isn't good but clearly im not the target audience and they don't give a shyt what a 32 year old says. Joey Q said they wanted to make a Spiderman show for kids, so this is what they're doing. It is what it is:manny:

You all gotta start looking at shyt from the proper perspective

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
And of course no one hears me smh:francis:
Just because it's for kids doesn't mean it should be super common denominator though. Brehs have been craving for a dope Spidey show since Spectacular Spider-man.
But hey fukk it the PS4 game is coming in less than three months :Spideyblessed:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just because it's for kids doesn't mean it should be super common denominator though. Brehs have been craving for a dope Spidey show since Spectacular Spider-man.
But hey fukk it the PS4 game is coming in less than three months :Spideyblessed:

But it’s not lowest common at all. It’s just not written very well but they aren’t going for stupid or silly shyt. They said they wanted to make a show purely for 5-7 year olds and if I was that age I’d love this show. But I’m 32 and I’ve had my spidey. I’m good. It’s the simple idea that not everything is meant for you and that has to be okay

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Not his fault. This is what Joey Q wants so this is what they're getting. For me, the show isn't good but clearly im not the target audience and they don't give a shyt what a 32 year old says. Joey Q said they wanted to make a Spiderman show for kids, so this is what they're doing. It is what it is:manny:

You all gotta start looking at shyt from the proper perspective
I guess this is a generational thing because I'm a 90s child and grew up on the 90s X-Men, Spider-Man, Gargoyles, and Batman The Animated Series and those were kids cartoons but still quality shows that even teens and adults could enjoy.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I guess this is a generational thing because I'm a 90s child and grew up on the 90s X-Men, Spider-Man, Gargoyles, and Batman The Animated Series and those were kids cartoons but still quality shows that even teens and adults could enjoy.

Yeah I’m the same way but I also learned to let shyt rock. Those shows only had one edict and that was to sell toys. It was the wild Wild West and they got away with whatever. Different times now so I can either be mad there’s a Spider-Man cartoon on that’s not for me or watch the one that was. I can waste that energy shouting at the moon and cursing out rich men and women who don’t give a fukk or just use it better.

Spectacular Spider-Man is still on my shelf and can be watched any time I want. I’m good with that. Let the new gen have what they have

Those first Spider-Man cartoons from the early early days were purely for kids anyway. The one from the 60s then Spider-Man and his amazing friends? That’s kid shyt. They don’t hold up for an adult.