Predictions for Metacritic/Opencritic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
msm2_sgf_4k_steelbookart_legal_2023.jpg
Reviews drop today at 10 AM ET. To avoid cluttering up the main thread with drive-by postings of out of context quotes critiquing something which will absolutely happen, let's keep the discussion here for the reviews.

What are your predictions? I predict this will at least score an 88, if not 89 possibly touching 90.

JmcVJJn.png

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"avoid clutter up the main thread"

:mjlol: :comeon:

You should have stopped @Gizmo_Duck 400 post ago if you was really worried about that
This is another low IQ post by you.

The main thread is Gizmo posting info about the game, media from Sony, speculation and general discussion around the game. I even went through 5 pages of the most recent posts by him and outside of like 2~5 posts of him responding to idk if it was you or someone else concern trolling, the overwhelming majority of his posts are on topic and game related. So gtfoh with this shyt. :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is another low IQ post by you.

The main thread is Gizmo posting info about the game, media from Sony, speculation and general discussion around the game. I even went through 5 pages of the most recent posts by him and outside of like 2~5 posts of him responding to idk if it was you or someone else concern trolling, the overwhelming majority of his posts are on topic and game related. So gtfoh with this shyt. :camby:
:therethere:

I lurk the main thread buddy, I see it all. How many games threads get a main thread and a then a review thread.

Y'all must be expecting big things

:sadcam:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

8 on IGN…
:martin:

Better than 7!!!

:umad:

IGN is always biased against Xbox, I mean PS5, exclusives! :mjlol:

Anyways... 60 reviews and a 91 metascore :wow: