ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
PS4 Bullshot
Du1qOSmXgAAPVQD

PS5 In-Game
17.jpg

:wow:

Insomniac cannot be trusted anymore until the game comes out and I judge for myself. I'm not listening to anything they say about "early build".

This is egregious.

I dare anyone to look at these shots and say they can trust this developer.

Talent has left the studio.
Compare an edited, good angle picture to a live game picture.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I like that added touch of making this suit organic and alive I'm glad thay added it:wow:

Web of Shadows (criminally underrated and got lost in the sea of Spider-Man games in the mid to late 00's) did something similar. I'd even go as far as to say they've clearly taken inspiration from them in that regard.

24248869767_d795ac6f62_o.gif

thumb-1920-269786.jpg

They made the right call. :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Web of Shadows (criminally underrated and got lost in the sea of Spider-Man games in the mid to late 00's) did something similar. I'd even go as far as to say they've clearly taken inspiration from them in that regard.

thumb-1920-269786.jpg

Oh they absolutely took inspiration from that and I suspect Spider-Man 3 on the ps3/360 as well. Whenever you put on the black suit his whole stance changed :demonic:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I know fam

But there are goofys out here who really think that :dead:
I only posted in this thread because I just bought the SM Remastered upgrade and it's breathtaking and the Fidelity mode runs at 120 frames and I can't wait to see what this game plays like. Day 1 cop :wow:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Call me crazy but I think that PS5 pic look way better than the first one :gucci:

Remove Spider-Man from the pic and I’d think that wasn’t from a video game :ehh:

Only criticism I got is both BK and Queens are twice the size of Manhattan so adding those boros should make the game map 4-5x the size of the OG, not twice.

True Crime NYC came out 18 years ago and was damn near a perfect replica of Manhattan. Would be dope if this game was done to scale like that one was.

Still looking forward to it tho :ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

thumb-1920-269786.jpg

Oh they absolutely took inspiration from that and I suspect Spider-Man 3 on the ps3/360 as well. Whenever you put on the black suit his whole stance changed :demonic:
:sas1:

I wasn't gonna bring it up but I noticed it RIGHT out the gate, I was curious how long it before it got brought up here. I mean, I was told no one cares about Web of shadows and that the gameplay looks stupid and not like how black suit spiderman and spiderman fight or act.

I also saw across the spiderverse today..
10/10 movie btw, go see it if you haven't before you get spoiled, and make sure its in IMAX. Anyway, Miles does some of the very things in a particular scene of the movie that I suggested a few pages back when it comes to gameplay. :sas2: It made me want a spiderman game made by someone else in the sony camp besides insomniac if they aint gonna switch things up.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only criticism I got is both BK and Queens are twice the size of Manhattan so adding those boros should make the game map 4-5x the size of the OG, not twice.

I don’t think they are really going that deep in queens/bk, they probably cutting it off around Jackson Heights/Elmhurst

And Brooklyn I don’t see them going far past Prospect Park. Theres nothing really notable south of that. Kind of like how they cut Manhattan off after Harlem, so you can’t really go up to the Heights/Inwood.

It would be wild to see the airports or stadiums though lol

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:sas1:

I wasn't gonna bring it up but I noticed it RIGHT out the gate, I was curious how long it before it got brought up here. I mean, I was told no one cares about Web of shadows and that the gameplay looks stupid and not like how black suit spiderman and spiderman fight or act.

I also saw across the spiderverse today..
10/10 movie btw, go see it if you haven't before you get spoiled, and make sure its in IMAX. Anyway, Miles does some of the very things in a particular scene of the movie that I suggested a few pages back when it comes to gameplay. :sas2: It made me want a spiderman game made by someone else in the sony camp besides insomniac if they aint gonna switch things up.