Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I reallly hate how the symbiote suit looks…loving the action tho…miles new powers look dope…I like how they handled switching back and forth between characters

Really? I’m actually kind of satisfied with how they did it. It looks very ‘alien’ how it moves and looks on him.

I’m a bit more worried about how it will look on venom, im picky about my venom looks

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Miles: me no black Papi :mjpls:

e6be1dfc-1771-438e-89ac-b60398623f53_text.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They have effectively turned Miles into the MCU Peter. :ehh:He's gifted a Spider-Man suit by his mentor in Miles Morales. He's reluctant to let Peter know what's going on during the game with Roxxon and the Tinkerer. He tells him it's all good. He thinks he's got it all under control because he wants to prove that he's Spider-Man.

He has Ganke, his own Asian best friend, like Peter has Ned Leeds. They make a suit together similar to the scene in Homecoming when they're in DC and they hack Peter's suit and remove the "baby monitor protocol." This is his homemade suit that he has to wear at the end of the game to overcome the Tinkerer like Peter has to wear his homemade suit at the end of Homecoming to overcome the Vulture.

There's a specific scene in this trailer that demonstrates this further. The New York Water Ride tour boat gets damaged and Pete tells him to help. Did this happen with the Staten Island ferry in Homecoming when Peter crashes the Vulture's weapons deal. One of the Chitauri weapons ends up cutting the ferry in half and Peter has to spring into action.

spiderman-homecoming.gif

He almost fixes it but he needs @Ironman to show up with the little repulsor thrusters to save the ferry.

ironman-iron.gif

:wow:
It's more like they turned MCU Peter into comic book Miles Morales. In the comics, all of those story beats happened to Miles years before MCU peter.